Follow up on "Unnerving news" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Follow up on "Unnerving news" thread

Turkey says no Iraq order for nerve gas antidote.

Edit: No fighting in this thread please.
    Last edited by ZokesPro; 13 November 2002, 16:50.
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Re: Follow up on "Unnerving news" thread

Originally posted by ZokesPro
    Edit: No fighting in this thread please.

Inconceivable!!!!

Sorry I had to put that in...I saw the Princess Bride on Cable last night forgot how good of a movie it was!
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Great. Now we'll be worried about a land war in Asia
      Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

We have to get Italy involved somehow, because even Osama isn't dumb enough to go up against a Sicilian when DEATH is on the line!!!
        Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Nah, we'll just invade with an army of R.U.S.s
          Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

That's R.O.U.S.es... Rodents Of Unusual Size ... and don't forget your holocaust cloak
            Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

I just heard what sounded like a R.O.U.S. scratching or gnawing somewhere inside the wall of my bathroom! ... I need to call Bullet Tooth Tony and tell him to bring his Desert Eagle .50!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X