Old binnie boys speaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old binnie boys speaks

Time someone started faking his voice. Sounds like he's pissed off at the Aussies.
    I don't think we should broadcast the fact that he's still gobbing off.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

If it was him its proof he is still active....

I would assume that there has been no video cos he would be changing his appearance....

dangerous times.... The REAL enemy....
    RedRed
    Dont just swallow the blue pill.

Comment

Apparently "on the balance of probabilities" it's genuine.

Oh well... too much to hope for I suppose

Gnep
      DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Osamas bin Lubing up the Radicals again

Must be short of attractive goats and sheep where he is hiding out. Or he is getting too picky to keep doing the same ones over and over .....ROFL!!!

Paul
        "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Sheep? they have sheep over there? I always thought the used camels or "sacred" cows?
          Titanium is the new bling!
          (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Cows are sacred in the Hindu faith (india), Zokes

Its not funny - the pentagon is just finishing its rebuild and the twin towers are still a huge hole in the ground. I reckon the relatives of the Australians and others murdered in Bali wouldnt be cracking jokes about it either.

Comment

On the serious side; many reports say that his breathing on the tape is labored in places. We can only hope that he's been on peritoneal dialysis too long and can't get to a cycler

Dr. Mordrid
              Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 14 November 2002, 15:54.
              Dr. Mordrid
              ----------------------------
              An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Originally posted by RedRed
                Cows are sacred in the Hindu faith (india), Zokes

Its not funny - the pentagon is just finishing its rebuild and the twin towers are still a huge hole in the ground. I reckon the relatives of the Australians and others murdered in Bali wouldnt be cracking jokes about it either.
                Ok I admit, it's not the funniest joke out there but I wasn't trying to offend anybody here, just Bum Larden.

There's just so much bad news latel that we all need to laugh a little to keep sane.

If I offended you then I'm sorry.
                Last edited by ZokesPro; 14 November 2002, 17:01.

Comment

Dont worry Zoke, there was absolutely no offense taken, and I assume none was meant....

RedRed

Comment

Originally posted by RedRed
                    Dont worry Zoke, there was absolutely no offense taken, and I assume none was meant....

RedRed
                    That is a correct assumption. I do realize that my jokes are bad, but I tell them anyways, hoping for a laugh. It's in my nature to try and make people laugh. (remember, I said "try" )

Comment

Well, as the song goes... two out of three ain't bad!

OK, in your case it might be 1 out of 10 ain't bad, but heh - we'll forgive you! (JOKE! )
                      DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GNEP
                          Well, as the song goes... two out of three ain't bad!

OK, in your case it might be 1 out of 10 ain't bad, but heh - we'll forgive you! (JOKE! )
                          1 out of 10? Wow, your generous. Not even my friends at home give me that much credit!

Comment

Originally posted by ALBPM
                            Must be short of attractive goats and sheep where he is hiding out. Or he is getting too picky to keep doing the same ones over and over .....ROFL!!!

i heard he has a fancy for cows these days ......

edit: oh zokes got there befor me ..... did not read past ALBPM's post sory... oh and i did not mean to offend any one either... but seeing that you are all over it i keept it...

damnd wont this guy just drop dead...... he should be getting a heart atack about now... shouldnt he....... why is it the the bad people always live long?
                            Last edited by SpiralDragon; 15 November 2002, 03:05.
                            "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

At the most saddest of moments one can make a joke. Like my fathers funeral and my mother asked if we're going in the exit. I replied "if we're going in there it's a resurrection." It made her laugth.
                              Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                              Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
                              X