Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putin's rant

I'm beginning to kinda like this guy

PUTIN GOES WILD: TELLS ISLAMIC RADICALS TO COME TO MOSCOW FOR CIRCUMCISION , 'NOTHING ON YOU WILL GROW AGAIN'

Russia's media expressed shock over a remark by President Vladimir Putin at the Russia-EU summit in which he urged Islamic radicals to come to Moscow for special circumcision!

A reporter for LE MONDE asked whether the Russian military's use of land mines in Chechnya was killing innocent civilians as well as Islamic terrorists.

"If you are a Christian, you are in danger," Putin charged. "If you decide to become a Muslim, this won't save you either, because they think that traditional Islam is also hostile to their goals."

Putin continued: "If you are determined to become a complete Islamic radical and are ready to undergo circumcision, then I invite you to Moscow. We are multi-confessional. We have experts in this sphere as well. I will recommend to conduct the operation so that nothing on you will grow again."

Kremlin aides later explained that Putin was both "exhausted" and "sick and tired of Chechnya."
    And they thought Harry Truman gave 'em hell

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Didn't he post in the "Circumcision Thread"?????
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

@Paul LOL
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

LOL
        DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

ROFL,
          Hahahahaha,
          80% of people think I should be in a Mental Institute

Comment

Working...
          X