• Show
Clear All

• Will these things ever stop.

MANNY INT`L BANK LTD

SANTOS LAYOUT

LAGOS

EMAIL:chrisego2001@truthmail.com

HELLO

I AM CHRIS EGODIMA, A COMPUTER OPERATOR,AT THE BILLS AND EXCHANGE OF FORIEGN CURRENCY DEPARTMENT OF THE MANNYY INT`L BANK LTD. I AM WRITING THIS LETTER TO ASK FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND COOPERATION TO CARRY OUT THIS BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY IN MY DEPARTMENT. WE DISCOVERED AN ABANDONED SUM OF US$28.5Million (Twenty Million, five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) IN AN ACCOUNT THAT BELONGS TO ONE OF OUR FOREIGN CUSTOMERS WHO DIED ALONG WITH HIS ENTIRE FAMILY OF A WIFE AND TWO CHILDREN IN NOVEMBER 1997 IN A PLANE CRASH. SINCE WE HARD OF HIS DEATH, WE HAVE BEEN EXPECTING.HIS NEXT-OF-KIN TO COME OVER AND PUT CLAIMS FOR HIS MONEY AS THE HEIR, BECAUSE WE CANNOT RELEASE THE FUND FROM HIS ACCOUNT UNLESS SOMEONE APPLIES FOR CLAIM AS THE NEXT-OF-KIN TO THE DECEASED AS INDICATED IN OUR BANKING GUIDELINES. UNFORTUNATELY, NEITHER THEIR FAMILY MEMBER NOR DISTANT RELATIVE HAS EVER APPEARED TO CLAIM THE SAID FUND. UPON THIS DISCOVERY, I AND OTHER OFFICIALS IN MY DEPARTMENT HAVE AGREED TO GO INTO BUSINESS WITH YOU AND RELEASE

(1) YOUR CURRENT CONTACT PHONE NUMBER(S)

(2) YOUR FAX NUMBER

NOTE: YOU MUST KEEP TRANSACTION STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL BECAUSE OF ITS NATURE. I LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE.

YOURS,

CHRIS EGO
    Got this one in e-mail today.

Joel
    Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
    Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Dear Chris please send me your bank account details and I'll be happy to oblige.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

I just "love" the ALL-CAPS and spelling errors.

/me hate them !!!

Comment

Haha I actually work in the front office of the treasury in a large corporate with operations in nigeria - and occasionally we get actual phone calls along these lines (not just from nigeria though) - and have the procedure pretty slick for closing them down as quickly as possible - compliance officers, local police here and there and the financial regulators do have their uses!

Gnep
        DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

28Mio$, pretty weak connection you got Joel
          Look what i can get

Foundmoney.com brings you an incredibly exciting program.There is
          $7,000,000,000.00 (SEVEN BILLION DOLLARS!) in unclaimed moneys from
          bank accounts, wills, insurance settlements, over paid tax bills and
          estates. Three out of five American families are owed money in some
          form. Since inception in 1995, Foundmoney.com has helped hundreds of
          thousands of people find millions of dollars on the internet.
          no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

here is a response someone send, hillarious

Dear Ordinary Civil Servants,

Well first off, let me just say that you had me at hello so to speak.
            I am a total sucker for those that write in all caps, and then you really sold
            me with the fact that this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. After all, how
            many times do those come along? I'd say maybe only 5 or 6 times a year.
            You are incredibly generous to only need twnety one million five hundred thousand
            dollars. But, unfortunately I don't have that much money. I do have seventeen
            dollars and fifty-six cents. I really want you to have all of that. I hope you
            can overlook the fact that I'm several million short of your goal, but the key
            is that I try hard and I'm an excellent wind surfer.
            My company doesn't have an address as of yet, but we are really trying. If you
            would be willing to send me $500, then I can register the company name and also
            get a PO BOX for a year. That way I can have an address and then we can get this
            ball of wax rolling. In a similar vein, I don't have a bank account. I don't trust
            them. Quite frankly, between you and me, there are a lot of scammers out there
            that will just try to take your money - and I don't think either of us want
            that - we need it so that we can get RICH! Right?
            Lastly, I notice that you are a doctor. Can I ask you a question. I know that
            this started as a financial discussion, but I have a really painful burning
            rash "down there" if you know what I mean. Do you have any experience with
            this? Can you recommend anything I can do to make it go away?
            Please keep in mind that I only have just over seventeen dollars, and I want
            to give all of that to you so that I can be really really rich as soon as
            possible. So the cure for my intense burning pain needs to be free. And easy,
            I'm kind of lazy - hey, at least I'm honest right?

So anyway, why don't you talk to your people, and I'll... Well, I'll just
            talk to myself and maybe do a little rubbing "down there" and I look forward
            to anything you can offer me - you know, on the $500 deal. I really hope you
            can come through with it - if not, I'm not sure what else to do - I guess I
            might have to get a job. Could you give me a job? Not like anything sexual -
            just one where you pay me a lot to do very little... And maybe some golf. I
            like golf - do you like golf? Maybe someday you and I can play golf together.
            We could start out doing miniature golf - your treat, and then maybe once I'm
            really really rich with your help, I can pay for my own regular golf fees.

I can't want to hear back from you - please act fast!
            no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

Must be a new round going on...I've gotten 2 in the past couple of days when I hadn't had any for months.

Comment

yeh that never ends... and some actualy do fall for it..
                "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Here's a new one

WTF?
                  This was spammed to an alphabetical listing of email addresses @swbell.net

Hello,
                  If you are a Time Traveler I am going to need the following:

1. A modified mind warping Dimensional Warp Generator # 52 4350a series wrist watch with memory adapter.

2. Reliable carbon based, or silicon based time transducing capacitor.

I need a reliable source!! Please only reply if you are reliable. Send a (SEPARATE) email to me at:Tomnwrr@aol.com

cjoinescjohnson0416VWkVBKAThrPRnZ

Below is the result of your feedback form. It was submitted by (irc@yahoo.com) on Tuesday, November 12, 19102 at 12:31:40---------------------------------------------------------------------------

jLiBpaYZOH6350: uMC XURyxIRWyeT
                  chuck
                  Chuck
                  秋音的爸爸

Comment

""1. A modified mind warping Dimensional Warp Generator # 52 4350a series wrist watch with memory adapter. ""

I found one of these on the floor of the men's room at the bus station in Fargo, ND. I wonder what it would fetch on Ebay?

Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by KRSESQ
                      ""1. A modified mind warping Dimensional Warp Generator # 52 4350a series wrist watch with memory adapter. ""

I found one of these on the floor of the men's room at the bus station in Fargo, ND. I wonder what it would fetch on Ebay?

Kevin
                      Probably not much, I bet you anything the transmogrifier crystal is cracked, hence the reason you found it on the floor in a public restroom.
                      Titanium is the new bling!
                      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Damn! It's not listed on "Sams Schematics" http://www.repairfaq.org/sam/samschem.htm

Oh, well. It looks good hanging on the wall next to my Betty Boop poster.

Kevin

Comment

Hello,
                          If you are a Time Traveler I am going to need the following:

1. A modified mind warping Dimensional Warp Generator # 52 4350a series wrist watch with memory adapter.

2. Reliable carbon based, or silicon based time transducing capacitor.

I need a reliable source!! Please only reply if you are reliable. Send a (SEPARATE) email to me at:Tomnwrr@aol.com
                          Hahaha...Its just a prank email,

The Warp Generator # 52 4350a was never released due a design fault, where it would cause a negative reality inversion if transmogrfrication inversion was enabled during initial warp phasing...the #52 4350c on the other hand works a treat.

Comment

beep

beep

beep

Where the heck is that beeping sound coming from?!

beep

beep

beep

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by KRSESQ
                              Damn! It's not listed on "Sams Schematics" http://www.repairfaq.org/sam/samschem.htm

Oh, well. It looks good hanging on the wall next to my Betty Boop poster.

Kevin
                              But yeah dude, your living in the past, those parts exist except your ancient technology is too primitive. We have "phase inducers" and the transmogrifier, we have the matter transporter and the "cochran propulsion system" and so on... Man you need to read up in your techno junk dude!
                              Titanium is the new bling!
                              (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Working...
                              X