Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help! Where can I find MGA-TVO upgrade for G200?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help! Where can I find MGA-TVO upgrade for G200?

Hello friends, a newbie on this forum myself.

I'm having a go at making a stand alone Digital Audio Server out of an old Compaq Deskpro. For this to be functional I need TV-output capability, which the Deskpro sadly lacks.

The machine has a built-in Matrox Millennium II G200 VGA card, which features the MGA upgrade connector. I also have a second PCI Matrox Millennium II G200 VGA card, which features the same upgrade connector. However the MGA-TVO upgrade module, which adds TV-output to both these two cards is not available any more from Matrox. This is the URL of the elusive product:

Can anybody please help me as to where I can find this dated upgrade? I have asked Matrox via e-mail and have yet to received an answer.
    The Deskpro only provides PCI slots (it's a PII) and PCI VGA cards with TV-out are also anavailable nowadays, to my despair.

Can anyone please help? Thank you in advance.

After sending one mail to Matrox Europe, I got four (!) replies from different departments. Unfortunately all of them were negative, but I have to give full credit to Matrox for their excellent after sales service! Very nice people indeed.

So, anyone selling an MGA-TVO or trading it for a PCI G200 SD?
    =8-?

Comment

As stated in the other thread, you do not have a G200, you have a MillenniumII.
      To avoid confusion, I am closing this thread. Please use your other thread, which has been replied to...
      Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Working...
      X