Parhelia review at nvnews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parhelia review at nvnews

I havent seen this posted so ill post it. Thats right our buddies over at nvnews have done a parhelia review unlike their crappy R9700 review this is damn good review

Jazz it has already been posted http://forums.murc.ws/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37558
    Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
    Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
    Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

doh! reviews r usually posted here so i forgot to look in the gaming forum

can a mod plz delete this thanks

Comment

You can do that yourself.
        Simply edit your 1st post and check the "delete" box on the top of the page.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogbert
          You can do that yourself.
          Simply edit your 1st post and check the "delete" box on the top of the page.
          No please do NOT delete this thread!!! The other one is posted in the wrong forum!
          According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Originally posted by Guru

No please do NOT delete this thread!!! The other one is posted in the wrong forum!
            I don't totally agree that the other thread is posted in the wrong forum, it could've been posted in both forums without problems, though MH has more traffic and it traditionally hosts review threads.

I'd double the don't delete this thread, it serves as an anchor for the other.

Comment

Yes, cool review, and I wouldn't have checked it out due to it being posted in the wrong forum the first time.
              Oh my god MAGNUM!

Comment

Re: Parhelia review at nvnews

Originally posted by Jazzz
                http://www.nvnews.net/reviews/Parhelia/index.shtml

I havent seen this posted so ill post it. Thats right our buddies over at nvnews have done a parhelia review unlike their crappy R9700 review this is damn good review
                anybody else having a problem reading it? I was happily reading page8 when I got a 404 error on page 9. The link now returns a 404 too and I can't find it on their homepage either...

Comment

Ok, so maybe it is out of place, but here's the <a href="http://forums.murc.ws/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37558">link to that thread</a> anyway, which the author is posting in...

Hopefully the thread will be moved to MHW, but until then, that thread seems more appropriate.

P.
                  Meet Jasmine.
                  flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Working...
                  X