Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• winXp installation

Hi everyone.
    I am new to forum and I do need help with the install of the RT2500 in windows XP. Is anyone know what are the correct steps of install RT2500 (that is including all softwares and drivers) under windows XP ? Do I need to apply windows XP SP1 ? I followed the steps in manual come with RT2500 it doesn't work at the step when install MVT (matrox video tool 3.1b).It popped an errors:" drivers for RT2500 are incorrected installed, please follow the steps in your manual." the installation on adobe premiere 6.0 is OK. I need help badly on this because my project is due soon. Thank you for all your help out there. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Here is my config:

motherboard: ASUS P4B533-E with P4 2.53 Ghz
    Memmory: 1gb generic Samsung PC2100 (266 Mhz)
    2 x 80 Gb Maxtor one for audio, the other for video both config as master on RAID 0 on the P4B533-E
    1-120 Gb WD- 8Mb Buffer as system drive on Master Pri IDE
    1- Yamaha F1 CDRW as Slave on Pri IDE
    1- DVD-RW Pioneer A04 as Master on SEC IDE
    ASUS Geforce 3 Deluxe 8200 video card
    Windows XP with SP1
    Last edited by matroxuser; 9 November 2002, 16:37.

Have you already downloaded the latest drivers for the RT2500???

I'd suggest installing XP SP1 primarily for bugfixes and the updated kmixer.dll
    Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

Thank you for your early reply Murcer. I install MVT from cd come with RT2500 that is MVT version 3.1b. I'll find the new drivers from Matrox web site. do you know the correct steps to install RT2500 under windows XP??
      in manual it doesn't show you how to install RT2500 in windows XP; only in WIN Me,98,2000
      Last edited by matroxuser; 9 November 2002, 16:47.

Comment

Should be the same as w2k!
        According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Working...
        X