Ulead MSP6+Marvel G400TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ulead MSP6+Marvel G400TV

Even using the Ulead32.ini settings posted by DrMordid (and varying them) I can not overcame several problems:

1. No output signal to VCR during "output to tape" - the screen/tape remains blank while the timeline is played on the monitor. During capture/playback the tv-signal is there. There ist no difference if I use Matrox settings with DVDMax activated or not. I get no tape output from MSP 6. Why?

2. Do you know if there are updated template files for MSP 6? On ther matrox install-cd there had been templates for MSP 5?

3. Why does MSP6 always render unchanged clips - even if I try very hard to use the same settings for the MSP project and MSP capture??

I would be very have to get help!
    Thanks
    SchmidbW

1. Are you using Print to Tape/Timeline? If so try using the cutlist preview to play the video to tape. In other words: hit "enter" or select View/Preview.

2. Don't know for sure. Got mine from Ulead but not on production CD's

3. To use smartrendering the project settings must be exactly the same as the video files specs. Otherwise it will render those clips that don't match the project settings.

All overlays, filters, transitions and effects require full rendering of that portion of a clip.

Also, to use smartrendering when using File/Create Video you must check off the "Smartrendering" box in the File/Create Video/Options/Video Editor tab.

Dr. Mordrid

[This message has been edited by Dr Mordrid (edited 02 August 2000).]

Comment

Working...
    X