PDA

View Full Version : X-mas time is coming soon(tm) and ZokesPro is curious again!

ZokesPro
6th November 2002, 09:44
Christmas is coming soon and it's gift time for the kids, and it's time to spend time with those you love.

See, I don't care much for the gifts, for me it's not about the gifts, it's about spending time with the people you love and getting some sweet ass holiday pay for doing crap all!!! :D

Giving is fun though, especially when you give a nice gift to someone who isn't expecting it! :)

But what is everybody doing? And if you don't celebrate Christmas (cause your religion is different than mine) then what art thou doing on the 24th/25th of December? Or better yet, what do you celebrate instead of x-mas and what does it involve?

ZokesPro
6th November 2002, 10:11
Is it too early for this?

Ant
6th November 2002, 10:15
Having some time off work and a tumour removed from my arm, should be fun this Xmas :)

ZokesPro
6th November 2002, 10:22
That doesn't sound like fun, it sounds painful. That's one hell of a x-mas!!! But hey, if that's how you have fun then knock yourself out! :p

Edit: Just to avoid any confusion, I hope that everything goes well with your arm. :) (i didn't mean any offense)

Admiral
6th November 2002, 10:48
Originally posted by ZokesPro
Is it too early for this?
You could wait till the begining of December :clown:

Originally posted by Ant
Having some time off work and a tumour removed from my arm, should be fun this Xmas
Sure doesn't feel fair :(
We're all behind you ;)

DGhost
6th November 2002, 11:37
Originally posted by Ant
Having some time off work and a tumour removed from my arm, should be fun this Xmas :)

ow.... at least you get time off of work for it... still, best wishes and hopes that it goes well...

as far as we usually do... we usually try to get family together for christmas (they are all over the place... grandparents are in illinois, brother is in colorado but a drive away, mother is more of a drive away, sister+husband is out in california - better then when they were in guam), so it all depends... sometimes we are waiting for people to show up, or sometimes we are driving on christmas eve...

this year will be quite different, as it seems just about everyone is going somewhere else (and i might be too, altho i highly doubt it)... combined with the fact that school doesn't break for christmas until the 20th... it will be an interesting week...

GNEP
6th November 2002, 11:43
Sorry to hear that Ant .

I'll be going to Vietnam I think to hook up with the girl before we both come back to London and she has to start work (finally)...

ZokesPro
6th November 2002, 11:50
Originally posted by Admiral

Sure doesn't feel fair :(
We're all behind you ;)

We are indeed! :up:

And I haven't said this in a while, May the Force be with You! :)

DGhost
6th November 2002, 12:05

We are indeed! :up:

And I haven't said this in a while, May the Force be with You! :)

at least you didn't say "Luke, i am your father!" :D

Ant
6th November 2002, 12:13
Hee, always wondered who my father was :D

Originally posted by DGhost

at least you didn't say "Luke, i am your father!" :D

mutz
6th November 2002, 12:15
...I had a tumor removed from my arm, a lump from an Asian bug bite on my leg and a busted up thumb all fixed up in one go earlier this year. The surgeon, a friend of mine, and I joked around through the whole thing so much, the nurses who were assisting got to laughing so hard they dropped things, couldn't find things, tripped over things so much the operating room was a mess when it was all finished after an hour and a half. I enjoyed it and everything is good now. So it doesn't have to be so bad:)

Christmas? I'll let it surprise me...

Byock
6th November 2002, 12:31
hmm, Christmas...Isnt that the holiday that bankrupts people?

I will prob spend way too much of stupid crap, my kids will get bored of in 3 days.

But, you are right Zokes, it is about people you love. And I will love the company. ;)

ZokesPro
6th December 2002, 09:43
*bump* (my first bump)

Technoid
6th December 2002, 11:36
*bump* (my first bump)
;)