Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a christmas wish ...

Hehe,

Nokia and Sega, the world’s leading games publisher, today announced their collaboration to provide branded games for the Nokia’s new mobile game deck device category. According to this collaboration, Sega will develop games for the Nokia N-Gage(TM) mobile game deck, that will run on the Nokia Series 60 platform and the Symbian OS (Operating System). The branded outbox games will be available separately on memory cards.
    Here's a pic:

and here's the press release

http://press.nokia.com/PR/200211/880103_5.html

Rakido
    "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

looks great for a game device, but ugly for a phone.
    no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

I want my mobile phone to be an all-purpose remote control too, dammit someone make this.
      "That's right fool! Now I'm a flying talking donkey!"

P4 2.66, 512 mb PC2700, ATI Radeon 9000, Seagate Barracude IV 80 gb, Acer Al 732 17" TFT

Comment

CHHAS,

Then get one that's also a palm pilot... and use one of the myriad of remote softwares for the palm.

- Gurm
        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
        If only life were as easy as you
        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
        If only life were as easy as you
        I would still get screwed

Comment

darn it nokia! I want an microwave owen with an telephone in it
          And in the shower nozzle, so can I speak in the phone and wash my ear at the same time :P

Plz, either make telephones or game devices. Don't you think people will beat the phone/gameboy to an ugly death if someone calls when you are about to get highscore...
          My system:
          | Athlon XP2600+ 2,4GHz@200FSB| Water Cooled Processor | Samsung 2x256MB PC3200 Ram (400MHz) | Epox 8RDA mb | Hercules FDX Radeon 8500 LE 128MB | Abit Hot Rod DMA/100 RAID controller | 2*20GB IBM and Western 10.2GB @RAID controller | Soundblaster 5.1 Audigy Player | Actima 6x/32x DVD-ROM, Samsung 12x/8x/32x CDRW | Logitech Force Feedback wheel | Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 Joystick | 550W water-cooled Q-TEC PSU | 278/278 kbit DSL internet connection | Windows 2000 Pro | My Homepage
          homemade watercooling in use,Pics on the homepage...

no more VIA, no more!

Comment

Originally posted by lindberg
            darn it nokia! I want an microwave owen with an telephone in it
            And in the shower nozzle, so can I speak in the phone and wash my ear at the same time :P

Plz, either make telephones or game devices. Don't you think people will beat the phone/gameboy to an ugly death if someone calls when you are about to get highscore...
            Surely that's good for Nokia; they get to sell another phone...
            MURC COC Minister of Wierd Confusion (MWC)

Comment

If you're in GSM country, check out the Treo's.
              Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Still prefer Nokia's here (and UK is all GSM of course) to the Treo's.

And if you don't want a gaming orientated mobile, then just get another Nokia - the 6310i will do everything you'd ever need from a phone, unless you really want to email less-than-VGA-quality photos from your phone...
                Meet Jasmine.
                flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Originally posted by Pace
                  less-than-VGA-quality photos from your phone...
                  probably CGA

but i want mine MGA style

edit: forgot ] after quote

Comment

Working...
                  X