Looking to buy Rainbow Runner G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to buy Rainbow Runner G

Just recently I was given a Pentium 350, which was fortunate enough, and upon further inspection of said computer I find out I have a Matrox Millenium G200! Woo hoo, finally I can capture and edit my footage on my computer! I'm going insane with being away from the school computer, a Dual-Pentium 300 with a Matrox Digisuite LE (pretty sweet system for a high school, I dare say). So now the problem is, where do I find a Rainbow Runner G? Before I had the good fortune of owning a G200, I saw 'em for sale for $100 or so, and now they've completely disappeared! I've looked in vain all over the internet, and at long last I turn to this messageboard for help. I've been an on-again/off-again reader of this website and forum for about a year now, and although the news section hasn't been updated for nearly a month and a half now (btw, good luck on the new job This_Idiot!), I still think it's a great resource for video editors. So, with all that said (and now coming off as a brown-noser), all I'm asking is that if you know anyone who has a Rainbow Runner G and wishes to sell it, I'd be much obliged if you sent 'em my way. My e-mail is jacks_fury@yahoo.com , and I thank the loyal readers of this forum in advance. Sorry this is so long-winded, bye now!

------------------
    "Bad films gave me the courage to try making a movie. I was aware that I didn't know anything about making films, but I believed I couldn't make them any worse than the majority of films I was seeing."
    --Stanley Kubrick
    "Bad films gave me the courage to try making a movie. I was aware that I didn't know anything about making films, but I believed I couldn't make them any worse than the majority of films I was seeing."
    --Stanley Kubrick

100$? Erm, I got mine for about $250CAD (~$170USD) shipped from Matrox..

Comment

Go to www.pricewatch.com and look for Rainbow Runner. You should find it there. Did you visit the Matrox website? They are selling them for $149 a piece.
      I am a desktop video rookie with no money.

Comment

Working...
      X