Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Betatesters needed

Hi all

I'm seeking registered AVI_IO users which use a Matrox capture hardware that includes a TV tuner. I'm having a pretty stable new version ready of AVI_IO which might means great new's for this kind of users :-)

If you are interested and if you have time to do the (quick) test, send an e-mail to m dot zingg at nct dot ch.

Note, I'm in a hurry, so you need time to test this beta right now ( weekend of July 29th ). I'm in a hurry because I want to release this version asap.

Markus

------------------

Hi all

I'm going to answer myself :-)

I meanwhile got some beta testers - thank you to all of them. The reason for the beta test was that I added (among other things) support for TV tuners (scanning for stations, configuring stations, choosing stations etc. etc.). I did this using a technology adopted by several TV tuner boards vendors called "Intercast". However, it apears like this does NOT work for the Matrox boards. So my question is:

Can someone reliably deny or confirm that intercast is NOT supported on Matrox boards?

I'm going to implement the COM interface to the driver now to achive the similar functionality but ok, I would apreciate if I could save this effort - not only it means some work, but it also means that I can't deliver the new Version right now.

Markus

Comment

It's not supported. I'll be out for 2 weeks as of Monday so you can contact me then for more info Markus.

Regards

Comment

Marcus,
        The tuner part may not be worth pursuing for Matrox, but the session capture option is definitely a great addition.
        WinXP Pro SP2 ABIT IC7 Intel P4 3.0E 1024M Corsair PC3200 DCDDR ATI AIW x800XT 2 Samsung SV1204H 120G HDs AudioTrak Prodigy 7.1 3Com NIC Cendyne DVR-105 DVD burner LG DVD/CD-RW burner Fortron FSP-300-60ATV PSU Cooled by Zalman Altec Lansing MX-5021

Comment

Sorry Markus, I can't help out this time, timescales are too tight.

Bear me in mind for the future tho, I want to support one of our favourite pieces of software.

Cheers

Chris

Comment

Working...
          X