Shitty cheap stuff!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shitty cheap stuff!

My water-cooling kit was rather cheap and I have replaced inferior stuff to the same value as I bought the kit for….

I have replaced the waterblock (Really bad design ) and the radiator (quite good but to small).

And now I either have to replace or repair the water tank wich is leaking

Replacing it and getting a better pump (the original pump is to damn weak, since I replaced the radiator) if I buy stuff that fits together and will be easy to use will cost me 90$

Repairing the water tank will take me about 2-3 weeks due to letting the silicone harden thoroughly and because its craking up I’m not sure It is possible to fix it

And in the meantime I will either have to operate the pump in a bucket or go aircooling….

Thinking on it I could get a big jar and drill holes and fit the hoses through the lid….

That would be quick cheap and rather easy and much less than 90$ probably less than 45$ including a new submersible pump….

Ahhh
    Decisions decisions ….
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

...dunno 'bout that one, but do know to beware of bargains in parachutes, bungy cords, brake pads, condoms and watercooling...
    How can you possibly take anything seriously?
    Who cares?

Comment

Lol why did you buy the kit at all if you have to replace every part of it. Looks to me you threw away some srious dough while trying to be cheap. I would seriously recommend trying out new Koolance EXOS system. It is affordable, you dont need to modify your case to mount it and perforamance is really good.

Koolance makes custom liquid cooling thermal solutions: cold plates, ambient and chilled liquid cooling systems, quick connect couplings, heat exchangers, pumps, fittings, tubing, and coolant.

Comment

Luni,
        That watercooling kit was only "Cheap" compared to "Real" Vatercooling kit!!
        (and our "normal" cooling suplyer do not sell complete "kits")

I was not trying to be cheap!!

And as it was the first complete kit that was available from the same suplyer that we buys cases from I bought one to evaluate if they were sellable!!!

I were almost counting on the risk of having to replace all parts to better

Read this thread!
        Watercooling

And this:

Major Surgery

And I said "Shitty cheap stuff!" because I was disapointed that the watertank also have broke because it seemed the least "bad" quality item in the kit!!!
        If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Think I mixed you with someone else here. There was a guy that wanted watercooling but didnt want to spend much money and got some shitty setup.

Anyway, I still recommend EXOS

Comment

I could have gotten me a Koolance system from start but this have been much more fun

The exos system wont be awailable untill a couple of months but then I might check i out

Comment

Are the Koolane towers any good?
              Titanium is the new bling!
              (you heard from me first!)

Comment

ZokesPro I know you have probably been asked in the past but whERE? did you get your avatar

Comment

Originally posted by 3dfx
                  ZokesPro I know you have probably been asked in the past but whERE? did you get your avatar
                  I stole it from a forum that is now closed down.
                  Titanium is the new bling!
                  (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Well, that tower is just to cramped....

There are never models that are "modded" cheiftec towers and they are better, more space

Comment

Urk!!
                      My water tank is leaking as erlier stated and I sudenly smelled something that reminded me of burning capacitors

But I quickly(well I only had to follow my nose) found out that its the Water wetter that smells like that
                      A quick sniff from the bottle of WWproved that it is smelling terible!!

The water with waterwetter in leaks and then evaporates in the air stinking like hell!

And this time its worse than the last time

Comment

Yuck

Yeah Zokes, there are Koolance systems in chieftec cases, those are much spacier, and look better too . Check it out.

Koolance makes custom liquid cooling thermal solutions: cold plates, ambient and chilled liquid cooling systems, quick connect couplings, heat exchangers, pumps, fittings, tubing, and coolant.

Comment

or take a peek here:
                          Buy the best quality pet products online. Reach out to the Pets Warehouse for the amazing pet supplies. Place your order today and avail benefits of free shipping.

being HEX it might help it go faster
                          Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Pass on the Koolance there is far better stuff made
                            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

I'm using a koolance waterblock....

it was the only thing awailable with clips at a decent price...

Comment

Working...
                              X