Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ulead MSP 6.0 trouble

I have 3 problems with MSP 6.0

1) When i try to capture file with ULEAD MPEG VFW CAPTURE PLUGIN and MPEG1 PAL 352x288 Default, I wait a second and i get this message:

"No initialization. The captured file may be corrupted, do you want to delete it ?"

2) In video editor, when i make a preview a get INSUFFICIENT MEMORY message

3) After making a preview i get this message:

"Muliple file playback error: Preparation failed"

My configuration:

PII350 - overclocked 450, 64MB ram, 8GB hard disk 7200 rpm, Matrox Marvel G200, latest drivers (18-May)

Thanks in advance.

Bye. Blies

Visit my site and please ... leave a message !

http://glbpro.tripod.com

For #3, find the line "<font size="3"><kbd>PlayDll1=C:\PROGRA~1\MATROX~1\MCLPlu gin.dll</kbd></font>" under <font size="3"><kbd>[Playback]</kbd></font> in the file C:\Windows\Ulead32.ini and put a semicolon in front of it.

See if that fixes #2 as well. If not, be more specific about the problem. (When you try to scrub? When you hit the playback button? What are you editing? What file types are you working with?)

For #1, can you do MJPEG captures?

Comment

Thanks for your help.

I'll try this night!

I don't know if I can record in MPEG ?? I believe yes.
      Visit my site and please ... leave a message !

http://glbpro.tripod.com

Comment

Belva,
        Do you run other programs, like Ulead Capture at the same time AND maybe you have a fast swap file?
        #2-a: Close the other program
        #2-b: Let windows determin the swap file or make it larger.
        Maybe it helps...
        Good luck
        It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings...
        ------------------------------------------------

Comment

Out of memory errors can occur if the temporary files created for the preview fill up the c:\ drive and there is no room for the swapfile to grow.

This can be fixed by creating a folder on the video drive named x:\temp where x:\ is the video drive. Now add this to the autoexec.bat:

set temp=x:\temp
          set tmp=x:\temp

Now reboot. This will place the temporary files on the video drive where they belong, thereby preventing the c:\ drive from filling up.

Dr. Mordrid

[This message has been edited by Dr Mordrid (edited 30 July 2000).]

Comment

belva

Sorry to seeyou have also been having problems but also pleased that i am not alone. i am running the Ulead Media Pro 6.5 and I also get the "No Initialization" error immediately although i dont have the other problems. Did you manage to fix the problem. I would appreciate any help.

Thanks
            agjameso

Comment

Working...
            X