Fast Switching error in WinXP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast Switching error in WinXP

Ok I'm having a slight problem when switch between users on my Computer. I have an account made up for myself and my GF on my main PC. If I happen to be logged on or even if I log off then log onto her account I get a BSOD telling me I have STOP 0X0000008E error in the Win32sys.dll file (I think). If she logs into her account either after the computer boots back from the error or just as the first boot up for the day it works fine and I can even access my user profile without any oddball BSOD happening. This just cropped up a couple weeks ago and I thought it might have been from the Beta Parhelia drivers (since the BSOD mentioned the Parhsomething.dll file once or twice when this happened), but no luck with the new drivers that just came out tonight and I'm getting the win32sys.dll error more often then not.

Any suggestions?
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

did you uninstall the old Matrox drivers before uninstalling the new ones? the new driver set fixed my problems doing it...

beyond that i am running it in DualHead independant, try dropping it down to single head or dual head and see if it works...
    "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Working...
    X