Parhelia 1.02 final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parhelia 1.02 final

Looks like 1.02 final/non-beta has arrived.
    <a href="http://www.unspacy.com/ryu/systems.htm">Ryu's PCs</a>

they fix the blue screens i was experiencing when i tried to switch users under XP.

they do however still have problems with remote desktop connections...
    "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

hm, no .txt-file with fixes and issues

Does anyone want to try ut1 ? still corruptions with aniso filtering [D3D]?

regards
      de hülben seck de ü.

Comment

Originally posted by DGhost
        they fix the blue screens i was experiencing when i tried to switch users under XP.
        Hmm having the same problem as me....just posted something over in Gen HW/SW
        Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

still having some issues with GUI alpha blending while 3d apps are running and gigacolor is enabled...
          "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Sun reflection still pulsating in MotoGP.....
            Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

I can't believe they released this one...

Just wait
              "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

BTW this release was mainly for the CAD and Video peeps.
                "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Are you implying that there is something MUCH better in the wings???
                  Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

glad to hear that Matrox isn't loosing it with their drivers ;D

i'm kinda suprised that they did release it, its not a major improvement from the Betas like Matrox likes to do...

Comment

...they did say one would come out before the end of October, so that's in the right direction, though perhaps not there yet. They did put it under Matrox drivers instead of tucked away under video, though they did leave the video peep peeper at the end of the Agreement before download. Sort of a compromise...
                      How can you possibly take anything seriously?
                      Who cares?

Comment

I've had some problems with the first driver release concerning remote desktop connections, but never had hem since 1.01. The only thing i have sometimes is a full screen rdc that's off-screen a bit. noramlizing and maximizing itfiexes things though and i dont know if this is normal windows behavior. I work with rdc daily and haven't had a crash in months...

Originally posted by DGhost

they do however still have problems with remote desktop connections...

Comment

Originally posted by Wienerschnitzl
                          Does anyone want to try ut1 ? still corruptions with aniso filtering [D3D]?
                          Still the same issues and still the game default setting forces aniso
                          "I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen Roberts

µße®LørÐ - A legend in his underwear
                          Member of For F*ck Sake UT clan
                          DriverHeaven administrator
                          PowerVR Network administrator

Comment

Originally posted by P5ycho
                            I've had some problems with the first driver release concerning remote desktop connections, but never had hem since 1.01. The only thing i have sometimes is a full screen rdc that's off-screen a bit. noramlizing and maximizing itfiexes things though and i dont know if this is normal windows behavior. I work with rdc daily and haven't had a crash in months...

erm, having problems with incoming RDC connections... the keyboard/mouse and video both perma-hang for me if i connect to the box remotely, altho the box is still useable from a remote computer... its a step up from the 1.02 betas, which bluescreened instantly if i tried to log in remotely at all....

Comment

Originally posted by Wienerschnitzl
                              hm, no .txt-file with fixes and issues
                              and what would you call this ?
                              ftp://ftp.matrox.com/pub/mga/archive...0_042notes.txt

Despite my nickname causing confusion, I am not female ...

ASRock Fatal1ty X79 Professional
                              Intel Core i7-3930K@4.3GHz
                              be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2
                              4x 8GB G.Skill TridentX PC3-19200U@CR1
                              2x MSI N670GTX PE OC (SLI)
                              OCZ Vertex 4 256GB
                              4x2TB Seagate Barracuda Green 5900.3 (2x4TB RAID0)
                              Super Flower Golden Green Modular 800W
                              Nanoxia Deep Silence 1
                              LG BH10LS38
                              LG DM2752D 27" 3D

Comment

Working...
                              X