Cryo's "Frank Herbert's Dune": Ugly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cryo's "Frank Herbert's Dune": Ugly

Well...not that ugly. But surely, it's really a bad game.
    Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

Wrong forum...
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Greebe
      Wrong forum...
      Lack of sleep lately?

Matrox Gaming
      Gaming with Matrox hardware.

General Hardware/Software
      Covers any hardware or software outside of the Matrox realm.

Comment

Gaming is gaming cept for set top boxes.

Otherwise I can have it deleted for you (and no I'm not in either a bad mood or had a lack of sleep, LATELY
        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Whew! What an attitude...

Comment

Its part of the qualification to become a moderator on 99% of internet forums.
            That and giving the site owner an invite to your parents wedding
            Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

I say Dune rocks !
              this game was one of the best looking game of its time ! You could play it for houres and houres without getting bored...

My conclusion is that you have shitty taste.
              System : ASUS A8N SLI premium, Athlon 64X2 3800+, 2Gb, T7K500 320Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb ATA133, Nec ND-3520, Plextor PX130A, SB Audigy 2, Sapphire Radeon X800 GTO, 24" Dell 2407WFP.

Comment

Shut up Goc, we all have nice calm attitudes here.
                Meet Jasmine.
                flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Hey, it's not such a problem.
                  Simply, I've thought that as I wanted to speak of the game and could cannot care less of Matrox in this contest, the software forum was a better bet.

Going back IT, PAugustin, I was speaking about the last Dune game. The one that has no beginning, no plot, no ending and is poor thought. However, it has a beautiful graphic

Comment

OK I haven't heard about any new Dune based game lately. I'm gonna look around to see what you're talking about.
                    Sorry about the "shitty taste".
                    System : ASUS A8N SLI premium, Athlon 64X2 3800+, 2Gb, T7K500 320Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb ATA133, Nec ND-3520, Plextor PX130A, SB Audigy 2, Sapphire Radeon X800 GTO, 24" Dell 2407WFP.

Comment

No offense taken :-)

Were you referring to the old Dune, the one that is an adventure with a bit of a strategy game?

Comment

The old Dune ruled
                        it was one of the first games I played on a PC (make that a 286 laptop )

The new one isn't much (played the demo) but let's not forget it's a console game.
                        Last edited by Admiral; 1 November 2002, 14:31.

Comment

Yes I was reffering to the old Dune game. This one still rocks, I played it again a few weeks ago and loved it...
                          Now i see what you mean about that new game, it sucks, indeed...

Comment

Working...
                          X