Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soap, Murc the everlasting story....

Hi Folks,

Just do not know where to ask this one...
    and do not laugh , please - PLEASE - !!!

It was a long time before I have posted a thread here at MURC....
    And since I just had done it a few days ago....
    Oh man, I really REALLY hate to aks such a simple question:
    How do I log out?
    I know RTFM.... but so many changes in the forum happened while I just checked in once in a few month.... and I do not like the feeling of beeing loged into MURC whenever I DialUp and came to visit....
    (Okok, I have cookies enabled for trusted sites&this is one.... and maybe I am really blind.... but again - sigh - how do I log out?)

Thanks,
    SHAnDRA

Click on the "MURC FORUMS" pictue or link in the upper left hand corner. Then down below on the right there will be a "log out" link.

Comment

You're not really "logged in" to murc. You just have a cookie on your computer that's storing your login information. The server doesn't keep track of your login past the session timeout, which is usually just a few minutes.

If you don't want to be automatically logged in when you come to this page, either follow HJ's instructions, or delete your browser cookie for forums.murc.ws.
      Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Guess deleting the @forums.matroxusers[1].txt cookie or loggin out is useful when you're not browsing from your PC (you're at a friend's, net cafe, school...) and don't want others to have access to your account after.

Comment

Thanks

Hi Folks,

Yeah, the logout on the Forums Main Screen was what I have searched for (As I always go straight to the Forums itself....)

Thanks,
          SHAnDRA

Comment

Working...
          X