Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniper: conspiracy?

Check it out.....

1. Shooter #1, John Muhammad, is half-owner of the Chevy Caprice used as the shooting platform. The Caprice is a very large sedan with a huge trunk; perfect for the use they put it to.

2. Its cars other half-owner, Nathanel Osbourne, was arrested today in Flint, Michigan on a material witness warrant.

(note: Flint is bout 40 miles from where I live)

Material witness warrants are moderately easy to get and so are often used to hold people while they are being investigated for complicity.

3. The car was modified to allow the back seat to fold down and let someone lay in the trunk. Two 4" holes were cut in the back of the car; one for the guns barrel & one to allow the use of a scope.

4. The car was registered in their names last September 11th (9/11). Both listed the same address: a Jamaican restaurant in Camden, New Jersey. As we know some terrorist organizations have a "thing" for anniversaries.

5. Nathaniel Osbourne is Jamaican, as is shooter #2 John Lee Malvo. Malvo is an illegal but Osbourne's status is not public at this time.

6. The police are leaking that at least two others are being investigated "at this time" and may also be sought as material witnesses. No elaboration, but they are thought to be in the same area where Muhammad and Osborne registered the car.

7. Early investigations show a seeming disparity between how much money they are known to have spent in their efforts and their known resources (including the Alabama robbery proceeds). Nobody knows where the extra funds came from, but the Feds are pursuing it strongly.

8. There is evidence that at least Muhammad either belongs to or is sympathetic to the "Five Percent Nation" (aka: "The Nation of Gods and Earths") black muslim group (some call it a gang), one of whose tenents is;

7. That the blackman is god...
    One of the snipers notes states "I am god..."

The Five Percent Nation split off from the radical Nation of Islam (home base of Louis Farrakhan) in 1964. They were apparently too radical for the local NOI cell

The 5%'ers now spend a lot of time recruiting youths into their belief system which teaches what they call "Supreme Mathematics". They also recruit and cause a lot of trouble in America's prison system;

SE Connecticut Gang Activites Group 5%'er info page;

5%'er & NOI hip-hop/RAP connection (goes to their youth recruitment efforts);

Muhammad also seems to be associated with the NOI and served as a bodyguard at Nelson Farrakhan's Million Man March a few years ago.

My spider-sense is tingling.....

Dr. Mordrid
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 26 October 2002, 23:53.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

ROTFLMAO
    [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
    Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
    Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
    Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
    Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

You familiar with those groups?

Addendum:

Now authorities are mulling over a tip to both local authorities and the FBI from a priest in Washington state months before the snipings started. First he heard the anti-govt. threats, support for 9/11 and threats to kill cops and go on a shooting rampage. He later became very suspicious when this man, who was living in a homeless shelter, started flying to Denver, New Orleans and the Cayman Islands regularly.

Dr. Mordrid
      Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 27 October 2002, 00:07.
      Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Fanatics unfortunately will always exist. The sad thing to me is that these groups' formation was made easier by America's past. Not to say they wouldn't have been formed anyway but what they use as their excuse was not helped by racism in the past. Yes I view these groups as reprehensible, but if there hadn't been so much racism in America's past then these groups would have even less credibility than they currently have, and I suspect a lot less followers.
        [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
        Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
        Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
        Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
        Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

What drives me crazy is that some of the people most hurt by racisim become racist themselves. Farrakhan, Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton etc. either are or act like it to further their political/financial agenda's

More on NOI and 5%'er links

More interesting reading on radical Islam is the book "American Jihad: The Terrorists Living Among Us" by Steve Emerson.

Emerson produced the 1994 PBS documentary "Jihad in America" (must viewing). After its showing on PBS's Frontline he was informed by the Feds that a South African Islamist death squad had been dispatched after him and told that he should leave his home immediately. Since then he has not maintained a home address.

A 5 minute teaser of Jihad in America can be viewed on this page under the "1994" heading;

http://www.ire.org/broadcast/videostream.html (RealPlayer)

Dr. Mordrid

Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 27 October 2002, 07:03.
          Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Working...
          X