how hot is the Parhelia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how hot is the Parhelia

how hot is the Parhelia chipset. if i should out a waterblock or let it be.

in Celcius.. anyone know!!!!
    Intoccabile

Yes but that also depends on ambient room temp/case temp (not chipset temp)... if can you tell me that in °f I'll answer in °c

(honestly I will
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

22C room temp. 30 case temp
      Intoccabile

Comment

You're suppose to answer in °f...

~50c
        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

...with similar ambient and case temps with the CUV2AB HSF mod, mine runs around 43C. I think ALBM's with the Cooljag runs still cooler.

I just like reasonable temps, so going through the whole P cooling exercise was fun, but unless you want to OC, it's probably fine with the original HSF.

Greebe, what you say?
          How can you possibly take anything seriously?
          Who cares?

Comment

These miles, inches, feet, ºf, gallons and god knows what else plays tricks to my non american brain!!!

Comment

Mutz I'm compensating for inaccuracies in how you all are measuring the temps. Seeing that there isn't an internal diode on the die and no means for the typical affuent OCer to measure all of these low ball #'s are just wrong (albiet reproducable).

-----

Mention something here (US) in metric and 95% of anyone would have the same look on their face. What I find interesting is that the internet is abound in virtually anything and everything and yet people refuse to find out for themselves. I call that for the most part lazy, but then again being familiar with both (neccessary as an EE) and the fact I'm a moderator will convert most for all just to be considerate.

Comment

For those lazy people out there

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!
                Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

The cooler way for PH-A128R

Well, I don't know it either how hot Parhelia normally is, but I know a secure, cool and complete silent way to let Parhelia stay not significantly warmer than your hands...
                  Attached Files

Comment

Greebe it warms my heart to know that I have an almost personal caculator here on MURC!

BTW, any hurricanes lately in Florida? The reason I ask is that it it seems we have a "hurricane light" passing as of now. Just something that sprung to my mind.
                    Last edited by Novdid; 27 October 2002, 19:29.

Comment

Working...
                    X