This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Northwoods Document

The #1 Independent news service in the world, battling globalism and promoting a pro-human future worldwide. Infowars is Tomorrow's News Today.

The #1 Independent news service in the world, battling globalism and promoting a pro-human future worldwide. Infowars is Tomorrow's News Today.

One of those occasions:

If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!
      Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Now where's _hSUBpar_ when you need him?
        But we named the *dog* Indiana...
        My System
        2nd System (not for Windows lovers )
        German ATI-forum

Comment

Please, please, please, don't egg this on. Thank You.

Joel
          Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
          Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

is that all you people have to say about the government's plan to ram planes into buildings with civilians on board, use "snipers" in the cities, blow up ships etc and blame it on cuban "terrorists" to fabricate a pretext for war and invasion with cuba?

"if you dont have an enemy, MAKE ONE!"

it is psychotic.

masonic/demonic bohemian grove devil worshipping satanists dont give a SHIT about you or your family. they want you dead!

Alex Jones snuck into their devil worship cult in northern california with hidden cameras. the dumbshits have been caught on film and it is documented.

Bushy and his crew are in "The Hillbilly" camp there at bohemian grove and of course they have their own section of the place.

Last edited by Hpar_; 26 October 2002, 14:23.

Comment

Cue X-Files music!

Kevin

(sorry, Joel. Couldn't resist! )

Comment

Please don't ban Hpar_ .. he's too entertaining!

Comment

What I would like to know is, what is the point of the underscore? And the handle?

Comment

I can just hear Alexis Jones now laughing as he walks to the bank to deposit that next big check he has in his hand, 'Damn I didn't realize just how many gulible people that there really are in this world, but that's OK because it sure has made me rich.'.

So called documents and videos can be faked.

Joel
                    Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
                    Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

I'm gonna take my camcorder and a bunch of my buds out to the woods and make a conspiracy video myself. I'll be RICH!

Kevin

Comment

Blair Witch Project ?

Comment

Whoa people, we aren't talking about home made videos here, check it out yourself, this is the real thing.

Comment

Hmm yes I keep clicking the link, and there seems to be lots of trouble loading the page,
                            seeming to lack of existance - on the otherhand it could just be my isp on the fritz again.

On a further note. are you and Hpar_ roommates or something?
                            Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

I know nothing, nothing.

Comment

Working...
                              X