Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sniper Case : Ballistics match between recovered rifle and bullets used in killings.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniper Case : Ballistics match between recovered rifle and bullets used in killings.

Thought I'd get this in before Doc M for once

Looks like they got the sonofabitch.
    Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

hmm his son looks like michael jackson 20 years ago. coincidence? dont think so!
    no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

ps. congratulations for making the topic faster than doc M
      no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

Originally posted by thop
        ps. congratulations for making the topic faster than doc M
        I'm watching Windows 2000 install on another machine and didnt have anything else to do
        Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

Now for the interesting part: it turns out the kid's NOT his son or step-son.

The kids an illegal alien minor from Jamaica that the INS had their hands on and let go

If this isn't the straw that breaks the INS's back I don't know what is. Between this and 9/11 there is every justification for dissolving that agency and starting over....starting with new management.

Dr. Mordrid
          Dr. Mordrid
          ----------------------------
          An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Ballistics match...now the only question is 'original' or 'extra crispy'?

Comment

Bring Florida's "Ol' Sparky" out of retirement so flames will shoot out of their eye sockets and ears

Dr. Mordrid
              Dr. Mordrid
              ----------------------------
              An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
              X