X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The real "ERROR 404"

Read
    Lawrence

Go on any server admins around - set this as the default error page on a proper site! Dare you!
    DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Hehe, great message!
      Titanium is the new bling!
      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Me like it !

Comment

LMAO

Comment

*laughs* that is great!!
            "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

LOL!

BTW here you have our 404!

According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

ROLFLMAO
                  The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

i wonder how meny people might actualy fall for this ... especialy for the Jam part
                    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Originally posted by Guru
                      LOL!

BTW here you have our 404!

http://www.teamdgc.com/404.html
                      Is your server cousin to the robot from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy? As I was reading the error, it was his voice that I heard in my head.

Comment

I set it as the 404 page on our test server I'm just waiting for one of our clients to whinge about it now, hehe
                        Look, I know you think the world of me, that's understandable, you're only human, but it's not nice to call somebody "Vain"!

Comment

Working...
                        X