Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combat Flight Simulator 3

Hey Guys,
    Just wanted to let you know that we worked closely with Microsoft on adding Surround Gaming support to Combat Flight Simulator 3, all you have to do is select 2400x600x32 resolution and the rest is done by the game. No need to adjust fov or anything else. The game will be shipping tomorrow, i will be posting some shots from the game by then,
    Regards,
    "The opinions or comments expressed by me do not necessary reflect those of Matrox Graphics Inc."

Re: Combat Flight Simulator 3

Originally posted by R0M
    Hey Guys,
    Just wanted to let you know that we worked closely with Microsoft on adding Surround Gaming support to Combat Flight Simulator 3, all you have to do is select 2400x600x32 resolution and the rest is done by the game. No need to adjust fov or anything else. The game will be shipping tomorrow, i will be posting some shots from the game by then,
    Regards,
    W0000t!

Thumbs up!

Comment

Have the screen anomalies I spoke of and sent you screenshots been looked at? Never got any kind of reply on that issue and am wondering if it is a specific problem on my system or an issue with parhelia and CFS3.

Comment

Working...
      X