Due to his abuse of others...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Due to his abuse of others...

I have requested that _hSUBpar_'s IP be banned form this site unless he ceases he's constant abusive postings.

But due to the nature of IP banning that could effect quite a few people. Because of dynamic IP adressing from ISPs we usually have to ban at the ISP level thus anyong using the same ISP as the person banned will also unfortunately be banned.

I'm sure _hSUBpar_ would not want that to happen to the people around him that also vist this site.

Of course we could just lock the account but then he could always register again under a different name.

Joel
    Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
    Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

I vote to ban him and his minions!!

Comment

OF COURSE, "LEFTY MAN" you would want to ban my TRUTH!

Comment

Originally posted by _hSUBpar_
        OF COURSE, "LEFTY MAN" you would want to ban my TRUTH!
        That is your truth. We all have our own truths, but we don't surf on internet forums trying to shove our truths down other people's throats.

Comment

I say burn him and the horse he rode in on. Whoops, that should say Ban. Or maybe the first version was better.

Are we really sure _Hsubpar_ is actually a person and not a redirect from one of those automated rant generators you get?
          Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

Well,

It's ok, people. I took care of it.

Funny what a nice smurf will do for ya. Shouldn't see him for a day or three, that is IF his ISP lets him back on after this.

- Gurm
            The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
            If only life were as easy as you
            I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
            I would still get screwed

Comment

Cool !
              Better notice other ISPs in his area as well though.

Comment

I don't imagine that the other ISP's will appreciate the backbone traffic either.

- Gurm
                The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

Comment

I think we should ban him to make sure he does not come back.

Comment

Actually, where IS his area and ISP?
                    It's all so well and good to ban or smurf the twerp into digital oblivion, but it'd be nice to know what ISP for the rest of us to avoid using at the moment.
                    Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

Actually lets ban his domain. I don't think anyone sane would live close to this guy.

Comment

Let's just say that Jammrock's guess in another thread was pretty close.

- Gurm

Comment

RichL I agree with you. It would be best if we know his IP and ISP. If we all call and complain he is going to get into a lot of trouble.

edit:Oh Gurm, I don't care , I just want to get rid of him. He insulted me remember??

Comment

Nothing worse than someone that is almost like Gurm's evil twin...

So Gurm, what'd you do, threaten him with having to babysit Destructor?
                            “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Working...
                            X