X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Peace

World Peace

Those are the two biggest words in our world culture. Its not only about power, but a state of mind. From the beginning of time, which is only about 6000 years ago, for those of you who think it to be longer, please re-examine the facts you are reading, or are hearing, not everything that you read or hear is the truth. Those things that are Actual and Non-Changing, can only be the truth. Any deviation from this constant can only result in a lie or a falsehood. Lying is a part of our society that manifests itself into a giant dragon that breaths molten lava onto the land. Pretty scary huh, well maybe I'm not too far off. White lies are a necessity in our society because we feel too inferior as a race to admit that we all have faults. That no one is perfect. We all want to be Number 1, but with over 6 billion people on this planet it can be confusing as to who holds the world championship. Now don't get me wrong. There are people out there who still believe in peace. They are far and few behind. I am truely saddened that I can not walk out my door at night to maybe the store and wonder if I am going to get shot, mugged, stabbed, run over, bitten, rolled, maybe even abducted, and driving today, is absolutely insane, but its still better than walking or riding a bike, because you have people behind the wheel of a car that shouldn't be driving in the first place. Ok, I think I have gone on long enough. This is a part of my every day life and I must DEAL WITH IT. I have no excuse, I complain about things in this world. Everybody does. There is not one single person in this world that does not have some sort of problem. Some are really severe and others are trivial. I myself cannot solve all the problems in the world, but alot of people could solve a lot of problems that are going on, and in the end create peace not only among the people but in yourself, the one that deserves it. You've worked hard for your life, wouldn't you like to enjoy it. Its not hard to flip the coin, it just takes alot of people who really want to see a better life and can be patient as the world evolves into a better reality. In truth, our world has grown beyond what our dreams really were when life was first sparked on this grand planet we have. As individuals, we have done a wonderful job of creating a living hell on earth, gaining power while the world turns and seeing who can control the almighty dollar. In essence though, its not about money, its about your time. We create things to help people out, this is great, but where did the original materials come from. The earth. I understand that it takes time to develop these things, TIME being the word, and I don't want to forget about effort. Although with the invention of machinery, it does take alot of the effort away. So if time was put more towards inventing machinery to do the menial tasks in life and people could enjoy there time more to other things of their liking, would this not create a more peaceful society. Now I am not saying that you can go out and do whatever you like. Change takes time and without a voting of the whole world, where majority rules, and whatever happens happens. I don't care what you do, unless it harms another, or is harmful to me, and why would you want to harm me, I don't even know you, I have never done anything to you, I don't even know what you look like. What you do with your life is your business, and what I do with mine is mine. But when you cross the line and cause me to be angry, I wonder why, and if I have done something wrong to you that was so bad that you want to do harm to me, then I will be the one admitting myself into a psychiatric ward. All I want in life is to visit alpha-centuri, and I know you have your dreams, but unless we pull together and start loving one another for our differences, I see a black sky with a red moon, and peace withering away in the distance, for we will have destroyed all that is upon its face and in its depths, that has been given to us absolutely free.

God, will somebody please delete this drivel <B>again</B>?
    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombat
      God, will somebody please delete this drivel <B>again</B>?
      I actually read that, and wondered WTF?

Please delete
      80% of people think I should be in a Mental Institute

Comment

Guys, honestly, doesn't he remind you of U.S. Air Force General Jack Ripper with his "purity of bodily fluids" in Dr. Strangelove ?

Comment

Hpar_, Peace Off.
          Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

You people need a life, this is not Hpar_

Comment

We are Hpar_, resistance is futile! You _will_ be intoxicated with our thoughts!

Comment

Yes master, I hear and obey.

Comment

Seriously, has the world gotten so bad that no one can even fathom the concept of peace? Are we so much at war that we will kill each other not only with weapons, but with words.

CAN'T WE ALL GET ALONG?

Comment

Errr.... NO.

Comment

You people need a life, this is not Hpar_
                      But it would be interesting to ever see you two on here at the same time. See that little thing down in the lower right corner of your post labeled IP: Logged???

Plus multiple posting of the same thing over and over is againist forum policy.

Seriously, has the world gotten so bad that no one can even fathom the concept of peace? Are we so much at war that we will kill each other not only with weapons, but with words.

CAN'T WE ALL GET ALONG?
                      Interesting comment coming from you after some of the things you have said to different people here. And you should be asking your little buddy that same question.

Joel

BTW: I don't need anyone to pray for me. I have my own personal direct line thank you.
                      Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
                      Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Maybe in a thousand years.
                        Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

JOEL (or should I say minion of SPURM???) you should SHUT UP. Liquid Rfreshment is simply trying to show you the TRUTH.

It is understandable that some LIES become confused in his TRUTH. But that just makes him HUMAN, which is more than I can say for YOU AND SPURM!

Go back to SPURM AND LEFTY and leave poor Liquid Confetti Alone!...!!!

Comment

Hooray for hSUBpar!!

hSUBpar for president!

hey hSUBpar, please give me advice on what food I may eat and what not! I am very confused lately in what is good and what's not...
                            can I eat them donuts?

Maybe I should set up a 'YOU NEED TO KNOW' entry in the FAQ, telling everything one should know, ever...
                            what food to eat, what tv channels to tune in to, etc

Comment

I figured it out Joel! Hpar_, Liquid Memory and HsubPar_ are three different people all right, they are just using the same community computer in their militia stronghold in the Badlands of Montana. Yes, that's it! A bunch of militants preparing for a war against the Illuminati and listening to psycho radio programs.

When he realized there was resistance at MURC he brought in his buddies to help him.

Jammrock
                              “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                              –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Working...
                              X