Hpar_ bait...sorry Joel, had to!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hpar_ bait...sorry Joel, had to!

Okay Hpar_, just for kicks I read through the opening page from http://www.savethemales.ca/ and found it entertaining until:

CIA FBI are all infiltrated. So are Mormons etc.

I hit the ground laughing when I read that. Let me explain by first quoting this:
    The Illuminati has planned first for a financial collapse that will make the great depression look like a picnic. This will occur through the manoeuvring of the great banks and financial institutions of the world, through stock manipulation, and interest rate changes. Most people will be indebted to the federal government through bank and credit card debt, etc. The governments will recall all debts immediately, but most people will be unable to pay and will be bankrupted. This will cause generalized financial panic, which will occur simultaneously worldwide, as the Illuminists firmly believe in controlling people through finances.
    ...and then...
    The Mormons affiliated years ago in a meeting with Illuminati leadership in the 1950s. The same with the Jehovah's Witnesses.
    I cannot speak for the Jehovah's Witnesses, but the Mormons? Please!

I quote the leader of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, aka the Mormons, from a talk he gave earlier in October 2002 (like 2 weeks ago):
    Get out of debt and rid yourself of the terrible bondage that debt brings.

We hear much about second mortgages. Now I am told there are third mortgages.

Discipline yourselves in matters of spending, in matters of borrowing, in practices that lead to bankruptcy and the agony that comes therewith.
    That doesn't sound like someone trying to take over the world through financial ruin now does it?

Ph34r the , Hpar_, he's out to get you!!!

Jammrock
    Last edited by Jammrock; 21 October 2002, 07:36.
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Re: Hpar_ bait...sorry Joel, had to!

Originally posted by Jammrock
    Ph34r the , Hpar_, he's out to get you!!!
    Damn, there are some outside my house, should I be worried?
    -Slougi

Comment

Just hope JC Denton will be there to save us...
      Athlon64 4800+
      Asus A8N deluxe
      2 gig munchkin ddr 500
      eVGA 7800 gtx 512 in SLI
      X-Fi Fatality
      HP w2207

Comment

She describes a sadistic Satanic cult led by the richest and most powerful people in the world. It is largely homosexual and pedophile, practises animal sacrifice and ritual murder. It works "hand in glove" with the CIA and Freemasonry. It is Aryan supremacist (German is spoken at the top) but welcomes Jewish apostates.
        Arians and Jews working together... Nice

Is the Illuminati a JEWISH conspiracy?

Svali: "Absolutely not. In fact, Hitler and his people (especially Himmler and Goebbels) were top Illuminists. The Illuminati are racist in the extreme, and as a child, I was forced to play "concentration camp" both on my farm in Virginia, and also in Europe in isolated camps in Germany.

The Jews historically fought against the occult (see Deuteronomy and the Old Testament for how God through the Jewish people tried to cleanse the land of the occult groups that were operating there, such as those who worshipped Baal, Ashtarte, and other Canaanite and Babylonian gods.

(from an email to Henry Makow) Yes, there are some very powerful Jewish people in this group. For instance, the Rothschild family literally runs the financial empire in Europe (and indirectly the States), and are a well-known Jewish family. I have also known people whose parents were Jewish diamond merchants in the group, and at every level. But to rise to power in the Illuminati, a Jewish person at night would be forced to renounce their faith, and to give their first allegiance to Lucifer and the beliefs of the Illuminati. In return for this betrayal, they believe that power (financial) and rewards come; and in one sense they do, but at too high a price (losing their eternal soul).
        Well I'm totally here...

What's next ?

Comment

Cut the BS out!

[14:35] *** Hpar has joined #murc
          [14:35] (Hpar): hey!
          [14:36] (Hpar): tell shithead Joel to stop deleting my posts.
          [14:36] *** Hpar has left #murc
          As Joel told you before, he did not delete your posts. Now if he didn't then only one other could have, Ant.

So blow it out you arse and shut the f*ck up boy.
          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Don't you just love the mods?
            System Specs:
            Gigabyte 8INXP - Pentium 4 2.8@3.4 - 1GB Corsair 3200 XMS - Enermax 550W PSU - 2 80GB WDs 8MB cache in RAID 0 array - 36GB Seagate 15.3K SCSI boot drive - ATI AIW 9700 - M-Audio Revolution - 16x Pioneer DVD slot load - Lite-On 48x24x48x CD-RW - Logitech MX700 - Koolance PC2-601BW case - Cambridge MegaWorks 550s - Mitsubishi 2070SB 22" CRT

Our Father, who 0wnz heaven, j00 r0ck!
            May all 0ur base someday be belong to you!
            Give us this day our warez, mp3z, and pr0n through a phat pipe.
            And cut us some slack when we act like n00b lamerz,
            just as we teach n00bz when they act lame on us.
            For j00 0wn r00t on all our b0x3s 4ever and ever, 4m3n.

Comment

Yes we do, they all look like plushies
              Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Slougi,

If you are l33t enough, you n33d not ph34r the .

Jammrock
                “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

""I quote the leader of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, aka the Mormons, from a talk he gave earlier in October 2002 (like 2 weeks ago):
                  quote:
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Get out of debt and rid yourself of the terrible bondage that debt brings.

We hear much about second mortgages. Now I am told there are third mortgages.

Discipline yourselves in matters of spending, in matters of borrowing, in practices that lead to bankruptcy and the agony that comes therewith.
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That doesn't sound like someone trying to take over the world through financial ruin now does it? ""

I wanna say it before Hpar does:

"Sure, that's what the Illuminati WANT you to think! It's all part of the conspiracy!"

There.

Kevin

Comment

I want a nice mother-FAQQER to make love to over and over.
                    Meet Jasmine.
                    flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Not if you've seen how hairy my butt is

Sorry Jam, for derailing this a little
                      Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Wasn't HPar_ the one that came here asking for a cracked version of AVI_io some time ago....?
                        But we named the *dog* Indiana...
                        My System
                        2nd System (not for Windows lovers )
                        German ATI-forum

Comment

??
                          "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

I've saw your sweet face, you want a gay affair?
                            Meet Jasmine.
                            flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

naa the wife would kill me, see the deny wife sex thread
                              Juu nin to iro

Comment

Working...
                              X