Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bumper Snickers

Forget world peace.

Visualize using your F*&()ing TURN SIGNAL!

- Gurm
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    I would still get screwed

Yes, to make this world better we have to start with the little things.

There! You see! Haha, you thought I'd fall for that didn't you? Just take your advice without questioning it? Not anymore Gurm, not anymore! I see through you now - you're one of them. Of course it starts with the little things, it always does... Every poor imprisoned soul in this world just using the turn signal: Blink, blink, here I go, left, right, change of lane, stopping to drop my kid at school! And when she comes home I ask her what she learned today, and she'll tell me that she learned about blinking in a little cute innocent song. And with a glow in our eyes and a smile on our face we will sing the blinky song together, and the world joins in. Like sheep, we all blink, and what next? Daytime running lights? Little by little the right to control our own lives is slipping away, but we just sit in our cars, listening to Britney Spears and smiling at the blinking lights. A good citizen, a better world. Don't think, just blink! Blink! BLINK!

Comment

Someone forgot to take his happy pills this morning.

Jammrock
      “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
      –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Originally posted by Jammrock
        Someone forgot to take his happy pills this morning.
        I don't remember... It's all kind of

I am completely fine, better than ever. I know what your pills do and I do not need them. Hpar_ has finally opened my eyes. If being free means that you can live your own reality, then because reality is a personal concept ultimately all other people take away from an individual's freedom. An individual of lesser intelligence might think that the road to freedom is a road of anarchy. But when the last human stands tall, won't he still feel imprisoned? He's still aging, and to stay alive he has to eat, drink and sleep. Even if he's some sort of machine he's still bound by the laws of physics. Instead, nonexistence (death if you will) is the way to the ultimate freedom. Do not worry, as soon as I find a way, I will liberate you all.

hazy. I'm pretty sure I took the light blue ones?

Comment

Originally posted by Tempest

There! You see! Haha, you thought I'd fall for that didn't you? Just take your advice without questioning it? Not anymore Gurm, not anymore! I see through you now - you're one of them. Of course it starts with the little things, it always does... Every poor imprisoned soul in this world just using the turn signal: Blink, blink, here I go, left, right, change of lane, stopping to drop my kid at school! And when she comes home I ask her what she learned today, and she'll tell me that she learned about blinking in a little cute innocent song. And with a glow in our eyes and a smile on our face we will sing the blinky song together, and the world joins in. Like sheep, we all blink, and what next? Daytime running lights? Little by little the right to control our own lives is slipping away, but we just sit in our cars, listening to Britney Spears and smiling at the blinking lights. A good citizen, a better world. Don't think, just blink! Blink! BLINK!
          Bravo !!!

Comment

Death to the blinking lights !!!

Comment

Been sipping fine wine watching whales for the last 10 days, and find things getting deep rather quickly around here on my return today.

Sure that title was supposed to be "stickers". ?!

If so:

Found on a nippy little BM Z3 cabrio with a teenish looking redhead at the business end -

I may no longer be a virgin, but I still have the little box it came in!
              Lawrence

Comment

blinks

Comment

I still think My favorite was on a old Ford Pinto, and it said
                  "My other ride is your daughter"
                  "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

"My son f***ed your honor student."

- Gurm
                    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                    I would still get screwed

Comment

"Tailgate me and I'll flick a booger on your windshield."
                      Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

"If you are close enough to read this, you are to f*****g close!!"
                        If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Working...
                        X