Ack thats better.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ack thats better.

Just dumped the crappy usb wintv card I bought to replace my defunct wintv card. I bought another wintv go card and the picture is better and the teletext now works.
    Looks like there usb is like there Digital cards non working load of pooh.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

heh, USB for tv tuners or any sort of video capture is just a bad idea. use firewire instead...
    "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

The big problem is that FW products are scarse
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

I haven't ever seen any firewire TV products advertised.
        What gets me how hell do manage to get away selling crap products. Someone once set up a site over the Nova pci card since it was so shit and didn't work in many cases.
        Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Mitsubishi uses firewire to connect their HD VCRs to the HD TV tuner. Supposedly you cannot record without it (though I haven't played with it yet.)

Comment

Working...
          X