Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The max size you can (Upload and) use is 64x64 and the max default is but the maximum for the default avatars is 75x61! Any chang4e you could change the size for the "personal" ones as well to let's say 75x75?
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Are you trying to "out bounce" me? Hehe.
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Originally posted by ZokesPro
      Are you trying to "out bounce" me? Hehe.
      I actuly have one but i'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it!
      According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

I'll speak to the boss and see what can be done. I just don't want to risk running out of DB space again
        Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq
          I'll speak to the boss and see what can be done. I just don't want to risk running out of DB space again
          You don't need to change the max Kb size just the resolution!

Comment

Sorted
            Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Hey Sasq, you should increase the size of your avatar! I think a huge 75x75 Sasquatch would be cool!
              Titanium is the new bling!
              (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Well now I didn't make it, so I don't have the original files...
                Juu nin to iro

Comment

here we go
                  Attached Files
                  no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

Working...
                  X