Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• water cooling CPU+Parhelia

Hi,

I'm completely new to water-cooling, and I've get lost in the net searching for a simple to install kit which supports the CPU and the GPU.
    So I'm asking for help here!

I've got an AthlonXP 1.4Ghz and a Matrox Parhelia Retail. I'm looking for an affordable, easy to intall water cooling system to attach to the CPU and the GPU. It concerns to me that I might be upgrading the Mobo and the CPU soon, so it should be something adjustable to differen models.
    My reasons for watercooling are more for noise reduction than o/c.

Thanks,
    Ivan
    <font face="verdana, arial, helvetica" size="1" >epox 8RDA+ running an Athlon XP 1600+ @ 1.7Ghz with 2x256mb Crucial PC2700, an Adaptec 1200A IDE-Raid with 2x WD 7200rpm 40Gb striped + a 120Gb and a 20Gb Seagate, 2x 17" LG Flatron 775FT, a Cordless Logitech Trackman wheel and a <b>banding enhanced</b> Matrox Parhelia 128 retail shining thru a Koolance PC601-Blue case window<br>and for God's sake pay my <a href="http://www.drslump.biz">site</a> a visit!</font>

Sup man. I'm building a new system too in which I am going to watercool with. I've been checking out Koolance and this particular product here. They also have the kits for cooling your video card and CPU.
    System Specs:
    Gigabyte 8INXP - Pentium 4 2.8@3.4 - 1GB Corsair 3200 XMS - Enermax 550W PSU - 2 80GB WDs 8MB cache in RAID 0 array - 36GB Seagate 15.3K SCSI boot drive - ATI AIW 9700 - M-Audio Revolution - 16x Pioneer DVD slot load - Lite-On 48x24x48x CD-RW - Logitech MX700 - Koolance PC2-601BW case - Cambridge MegaWorks 550s - Mitsubishi 2070SB 22" CRT

Our Father, who 0wnz heaven, j00 r0ck!
    May all 0ur base someday be belong to you!
    Give us this day our warez, mp3z, and pr0n through a phat pipe.
    And cut us some slack when we act like n00b lamerz,
    just as we teach n00bz when they act lame on us.
    For j00 0wn r00t on all our b0x3s 4ever and ever, 4m3n.

Comment

Working...
    X