Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting read on the sniper "terrorist" angle....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting read on the sniper "terrorist" angle....

I find this part particularly interesting;

"Federal authorities interviewed by WorldNetDaily say the sniper shootings are more sophisticated than first thought, and have the earmarks of an al-Qaida operation. "

They then list several points of congruence.

Hmmmmm......

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Oh yeah, nobody could see this one coming....not one of our beautiful citizens could perpetrate such atrocities, it must be the Arabs! I mean let's face it, until the police release more info, it could be the Hispanics, it could be the Arabs, it could be a darker skinned Irish American for all we know! This whole thing smells, it seems like just the kind of pretext the US would need to attack even more places worldwide....hell, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if they "find out" the assasin(s) are Iraqi citizens, thereby needing no more excuses to bomb the whole country. Damn, I really hate today's media, it's impossible to tell the real stuff from the bullshit.
    All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

I know something for sure. The murderer is human - Death to Humanity !!!

Comment

We don't need further "pretexts". We have well over 3,000 of those from 9/11, Bali, the Cole, the embassy bombings and the first WTC bombing. No more needed.

As for "must be the...." whatever, why do you presume that it's not? It seems to me that even if they catch them red-handed and they are Al Qeada you'll still see a US "plot" to provide "excuses"

Witnesses discribe the perp as "olive skinned". Granted that could mean an Italian or Medican, but several also stated the person looked "middle eastern". That's the way it is, like it or not.

Dr. Mordrid
        Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 16 October 2002, 06:11.
        Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Whatever and whoever that/those terrorist(s) might be, I wish him/them a slow dreadfull death.

Comment

It's true that you have those very real and tragic reasons, I'm not saying that this is necesarily a conspiracy, but think about it, this is like the Cold War...if before, for anything that went wrong the motto was "The Russians did it!", now the motto is "It must be the Arabs!". What I mean to say is that the media jumps to conclusions all too easily, they can't just go around blaming the Arabs for everything, it's ridiculous, every country has had it's fair share of serial killers, one more sadistic than the other, why the need to put the blame on the Arabs?

Comment

Personally I hope that they get brazen enough to try something near enough a crowd of people to be caught. There wouldn't be enough pieces left intact to put anyone on trial.

Dr. Mordrid
              Dr. Mordrid

Comment

I agree with you guys on that one, no matter who these bastards are, they deserve a lot more than a lethal injection....unfortunately human rights creep in all the wrong places

Comment

"human rights activists"... hehe...
                  They run to protect the 'rights' of "freedom fighters" (read terrorists) from the people they offended.
                  Why does no "human rights activists" shouts and yells to protect the citizens of Washington ? Terrorists have taken their most basic rights to: survive, live without fear and freedom of travel.
                  "human rights activists" are nothing but terrorist grupies.

Comment

They've got their priorities screwed up actually, a lot more effort goes into saving baby killers from a swift death than condemning soldiers who "by accident" torch a few civilians while "liberating" god knows what...the former get widespread media attention and quite probably life in prison instead of getting whacked, while, as some one said, 1000 dead people are a statistic

Comment

Actually it's the Jews according to the following. Just like the 9/11 attacks on the WTC and the Pentagon was a Jewish conspiracy.

At the risk of giving publicity to a web-rag, here's something so wacko that we can't let it pass. Indymedia.org reports that the Israeli Mossad is a prime suspect behind the string of sniper killings in the Washington, D.C. area.

Another "report" on Indymedia.org claims that the bombing of the Bali nightclub was "a Mossad terror operation."

Indymedia describes itself as "a network of collectively run media outlets for the creation of radical, objective, and passionate tellings of the truth."

Perhaps the consumer public could be a better judge of that.
                      The Jews can't get a break no matter what, can they??

Joel
                      Last edited by Joel; 16 October 2002, 07:04.
                      Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
                      Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

What's black and white and red all over?

A sunburnt penguin.

DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

You know what's the funniest thing ?
                          Those people don't believe the shit they're writing either.
                          Why ? Cause if the Jews/Zionists/Israelis are so overpowerfull and unstoppable, how come there isn't one standing behind them as they write/type down all their BS ?

Comment

Everybody hates somebody Has anyone read that book by John Brunner, "The sheep look up"? I read it a few years ago and unfortunately it paints a shockingly vivid picture of the world we live in today (even though it was written 25 years ago)

Comment

Working...
                            X