Advances In Technology For Cell Phones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advances In Technology For Cell Phones

Whats' Darth been up to lately..................

multi-level cell wireless flash memory

I helped transfer this 0.13 micron Process to our FAB a few months ago.
    Now I'm busy transfering it to the next FAB.

<FONT SIZE=4>...Got Darth Inside??? You Will SOON!!! ROTFLMAO<SUP>tm</SUP> ...
    <FONT SIZE=1><SUP>tm</SUP> courtesy of ALBPM aka Darth Mahl [MU]<FONT SIZE=2>
    Last edited by ALBPM; 15 October 2002, 12:40.
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Seems impressive ! So i will soon (tm) be able to play divx or dvds on my cell phone ! Let's hope they won't forget the DTS decoder...
    System : ASUS A8N SLI premium, Athlon 64X2 3800+, 2Gb, T7K500 320Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb ATA133, Nec ND-3520, Plextor PX130A, SB Audigy 2, Sapphire Radeon X800 GTO, 24" Dell 2407WFP.

Comment

hmm mpeg4 on such tiny displays? and java is almost in every cell phone nowadays, the applications are not very sophisticated though. although some games are great
      no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

If this trend continue, we won't call them cell phones anymore;
        We will call them "Tricorders"
        If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Maybe you should get a patent on that name Technoid?!

Comment

I do think Paramount pictures beat me to it
            If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Aaaah...I must have missed that movie!

Comment

Hm...
                Dont tell me that you have completely missed "Startrek" "TNG" "DS9" "Voyager" "Enterprice"

Comment

Well let's put it like this...I HATE STAR TREK!!!

Comment

TNG was great, the others are crap
                    [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
                    Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
                    Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
                    Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
                    Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

Originally posted by Novdid
                      Well let's put it like this...I HATE STAR TREK!!!
                      Why?....

BTW:
                      What about StarWars?

Comment

Originally posted by Technoid
                        Why?....
                        It's just something that sort of slowly starts to creep up my spine giving me some sort of extreme pain...

BTW:
                        What about StarWars?
                        That's a different story. The original trilogy was just excellent. I have my reservations concerning the new ones though. Don't get me wrong, E2 was good but far from the original 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Novdid

That's a different story. The original trilogy was just excellent. I have my reservations concerning the new ones though. Don't get me wrong, E2 was good but far from the original 3.
                          At least your a fan of Starwars! That's all that counts.
                          Titanium is the new bling!
                          (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Yeah .. But us Galacticans are gonna save your Arses....

(the Cylons are coming)
                            Paul ... Peterborough ..Uk

....Ex- Perth ...WA .....

The ( EX) Forrestfield Flyer

Comment

Working...
                            X