Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Appeal panel says Kids that sent death threats to teacher must be allowed by to schoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appeal panel says Kids that sent death threats to teacher must be allowed by to schoo

It's amazing what silly stuff comes out these days. A PE teacher gets endless death threats from two 15 year old kids. The head expells them and they appeal and the school gets taken in.
    BBC interviewed the mother of one of the boys and you can guess what type of mother she was.
    Hopefully the school will stick to it's guns and these two nasty orrid yobs will have to go elsewhere hopefully a special school and then in later life to jail.
    One question since they were death threats isn't that a Police matter???
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

...would hope so!
    How can you possibly take anything seriously?
    Who cares?

Comment

As soon as I saw that article, I was waiting for Pit to post it on the Soapbox
      Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

ROFLMAO

Comment

I believe the education minister, Estelle Morris has stepped in and told the school that these kids are not going back. Funny thing about this was that the parents of these thugs have complained that they have had a hard time of it since this happened. If they make parents responsible for their brats then this might not have happened.

Regards MD
          Interests include:
          Computing, Reading, Pubs, Restuarants, Pubs, Curries, More Pubs and more Curries

Comment

Although she is Education Minister, apparently she has no power to intervene directly!

The mother of one of the boys says "I've been through five months of hell" and "The boys have served their time". As far as I'm concerned - Too sodding bad lady, you didnt bring your kid up well enough that he wouldnt do wrong, and you didnt deal with him when he did.

If I made a death threat to my boss at work, repeatedly including phoning him at home, I would be -

- Verbally waned.
            - Warning in writing.
            - Fired.
            - Not given any unemployment benefit as I'd been sacked.
            - Investigated by the Police (and what speed was your motor vehicle travelling at the time of the death threat sir?)
            - finding it very very hard to get another job because of the nature of my sacking.
            Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

Working...
            X