New drivers and tweaker for P! {supports oc'ing}

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New drivers and tweaker for P! {supports oc'ing}

I'm the first one to find em this time!!! lol New Parhelia drivers, and an updated MGA TWeak {Over at Matrox's site!} which, yes, supports overclocking I have a question regarding it though, the oc'ing dial goes between 0 and 20, just nice to have it no intentions in using it. I'm assuming it must be a % based thing? Im not exactly sure, but I assume 0 is default {please correct me if I'm wrong} and 20 is max, although I'm really not sure what max would be. If anyone can help I'd appreciate it if you let me know!!

Thanks!

Mike
    Shuttle SN45G, 2 x 256 Megs of Geil Golden Dragon PC3200 DDR Ram, 120 Gig Western Digital SE HD, 16x48x Liteon DVD-CDR Combo Drive, 128 Meg Retail Parhelia, nForce Soundstorm, Klipsch Promedia GMX

whoop. got no P, but still nice news.
    no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

***This will be the last release of our tweak utility***
      no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

thop didnt even notice it said that! Wonder why theyre going to discontinue it??? Off to try UT2003 before class

Mike
        Shuttle SN45G, 2 x 256 Megs of Geil Golden Dragon PC3200 DDR Ram, 120 Gig Western Digital SE HD, 16x48x Liteon DVD-CDR Combo Drive, 128 Meg Retail Parhelia, nForce Soundstorm, Klipsch Promedia GMX

Comment

downloading now... will test later, gotta finish a fairly large download before i can reboot....
          "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

- Added support for a TV to be used for PureVideo/DVDmax when in any Dualhead mode.

Too bad my 19" monitor died up a few days ago

I hate singlehead.
              <font size="-4">User error:
              Replace user and try again.
              System 1: P4 2.8@3.25, P4C800-E Deluxe, 1024MB 3200 CL2, 160+120 GB WD, XP Pro, Skystar 2, Matrox Parhelia 128R, Chieftec Dragon Full Tower (Silver).
              System 2: P4 2.0, Intel 845, 1024MB Generic RAM, 80GB WD, XP Pro, Promise Ultra133 TX2, GF3 Ti500. Resides in a neat Compaq case.
              </font>

Comment

Yes, 0-20 is a %age, 0 being stock clockings.
                Like the old G400 MTSTU, applying a "permanent" o/c places permaclk.exe in you windoes directory. To remove the permanent o/c, delete permaclk.exe from windows.

BE CAREFUL...it is cumulative. if you permanently o/c to 120%, then o/c again, you are going that % over the 120% you are already using....
                Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

where are those drivers?

I canĀ“t find them at the usual place: http://www.matrox.com/mga/support/dr...atest/home.cfm

edit:
                  found it: http://developer.matrox.com/drvshome...TOKEN=73443493
                  Last edited by TdB; 10 October 2002, 14:19.
                  This sig is a shameless atempt to make my post look bigger.

Comment

drivers are at http://www.matrox.com/mga/support/dr...2kxp_102_p.cfm
                    "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Hmmm.....

Beta drivers! Sounds unstable to me, when can we expect the final drivers?

Comment

Too bad that these drivers aren't tuned for games
                        Still great news, I hope to see some overclocking results soon
                        Specs:
                        MSI 745 Ultra :: AMD Athlon XP 2000+ :: 1024 MB PC-266 DDR-RAM :: HIS Radeon 9700 (Catalyst 3.1) :: Creative Soundblaster Live! 1024 :: Pioneer DVD-106S :: Western Digital WD800BB :: IBM IC35L040AVVN07

Comment

...Tweak, yes. 1.02 beta drivers for VIDEO WORKSTATIONS. NOT for 3D or games. 1.02 later in October.
                          How can you possibly take anything seriously?
                          Who cares?

Comment

woohoo

game specific profiles!

now I donĀ“t have to change my aniso/faa16x settings each time I want to play a different game!
                            This sig is a shameless atempt to make my post look bigger.

Comment

Yea...That's what they call "AppHints"...this is the one that will adjust your triplehead Surround Gaminng OGL settings without having to hack your registry...
                              Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Working...
                              X