Gotta love them XP 1600+ AGOIA cores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta love them XP 1600+ AGOIA cores

Sweet OC'n goodness going on here... XP 2300+ speeds without modification.

Sadly my el cheapo 400w supply can't hang with it (5vdc rail is dropping down to 4.45v
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Neat.
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    If only life were as easy as you
    I would still get screwed

Comment

For the man with THE most impressive cooling system this side of a Wapochill I can hardly call it "Without Modification"

Give os some more info to choke on

Temps?
      Volt's?

FSB???
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Looks like you need a nice new Enermax or PC Power & Cooling power supply

Jammrock
        “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
        –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Looks like I'll be adding another el cheapo 400w PS and bridge them together. (only $40)

Will give some specs after I..

1. finish all copper water block I'm almost done making
          2. mod case to handle new 92mm Sunon fans (2)
          3. mod case to house new radiator (2x better than the BlackICE Extreme)
          4. add acoustic dampening foam to side panels and to isolate above fans
          5. mod cpu

Can't wait til I finish this puppy up
          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

Question what does all this extra cooling cost by the way?
            Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Originally posted by The PIT
              Question what does all this extra cooling cost by the way?
              More then the prise for a XP2800+
              According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

radiator was $62 (current one $25), water block I'm making ~$5 (current one ~$3), pump $20, fans $14, misc parts ~$12.

Comment

if ya don't know what you're talking about Guru shut up.

TIA

Comment

actually the radiator was free... had to replace one in the wifes car and I repaired this one (but that is the actual cost at NAPA)
                    Last edited by Greebe; 10 October 2002, 13:26.

Comment

Originally posted by Greebe
                      TIA
                      What's that mean
                      Titanium is the new bling!
                      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Originally posted by Greebe
                        radiator was $62 (current one $25), water block I'm making ~$5 (current one ~$3), pump $20, fans $14, misc parts ~$12.
                        Boxed XP 1700+ ~100€ Boxed XP 2200+ ~200€! Your parts 110€! And how many hours did you spend working on it?
                        According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Don't get me wrong here I to like to "mod" my computers to get a few extra MHz out of them but with todays CPU prices it's hardly worth it!

Comment

Originally posted by Guru
                            Don't get me wrong here I to like to "mod" my computers to get a few extra MHz out of them but with todays CPU prices it's hardly worth it!
                            But it's still fun. And it keeps you mind sharp.
                            Titanium is the new bling!
                            (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Originally posted by ZokesPro

What's that mean
                              TIA = Thanks in advance...

(or "transient ischemic attack", but I'm quite sure that was NOT what Greebe meant... )
                              But we named the *dog* Indiana...
                              My System
                              2nd System (not for Windows lovers )
                              German ATI-forum

Comment

Working...
                              X