Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• edimensional with Parhelia

Hi forum,

I've been looking and I'm very tempted by the edimensional (www.edimensional.com) "3d" glasses!

The problem is that I can not find anywhere if that glasses work with the Parhelia properly.

I've contacted them to solve this question, but I'll feel better if I have the confirmation and experience of someone not related to them.

cheers,
    Ivan
    <font face="verdana, arial, helvetica" size="1" >epox 8RDA+ running an Athlon XP 1600+ @ 1.7Ghz with 2x256mb Crucial PC2700, an Adaptec 1200A IDE-Raid with 2x WD 7200rpm 40Gb striped + a 120Gb and a 20Gb Seagate, 2x 17" LG Flatron 775FT, a Cordless Logitech Trackman wheel and a <b>banding enhanced</b> Matrox Parhelia 128 retail shining thru a Koolance PC601-Blue case window<br>and for God's sake pay my <a href="http://www.drslump.biz">site</a> a visit!</font>

Problem is Matrox doesnt support stereo, I think. Maybe OpenGL stereo if they ever get those "pro" OpenGL drivers to a competetive level. But no gaming drivers whatsoever.

Comment

Dunno know if these work, but the EyeScreamPro glasses do work, checkout this thread http://forums.murc.ws/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35420

Rakido
      "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

Just follow the link that Rakido posted and give those VRCaddy drivers that I posted about a try ...

The EyeScreamPro drivers also work great, but those are OpenGL only and since their support is discontinued, it's not that easy to extend their application compatibility.

Both run like a charme on my Parhelia and should work with any glasses that are H3D compatible.

Drop me a note if you need further assistance.
        Despite my nickname causing confusion, I am not female ...

ASRock Fatal1ty X79 Professional
        Intel Core i7-3930K@4.3GHz
        be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2
        4x 8GB G.Skill TridentX PC3-19200U@CR1
        2x MSI N670GTX PE OC (SLI)
        OCZ Vertex 4 256GB
        4x2TB Seagate Barracuda Green 5900.3 (2x4TB RAID0)
        Super Flower Golden Green Modular 800W
        Nanoxia Deep Silence 1
        LG BH10LS38
        LG DM2752D 27" 3D

Comment

Working...
        X