I am better than your kids!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am better than your kids!

If you work in an office with lots of people, chances are that you work with a person who hangs pictures up that their kids have drawn. The pictures are always of some stupid flower or a tree with wheels. These pictures suck; I could draw pictures much better. In fact, I can spell, do math and run faster than your kids. So being that my skills are obviously superior to those of children, I've taken the liberty to judge art work done by other kids on the internet. I'll be assigning a grade A through F for each piece:

According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

More of the same! http://maddox.xmission.com/irule2.html
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

lol....... the poor kids ...
      "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

hehe, mean.
        no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

What an ****ole.

Joel
          Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
          Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

He definitely has a different sense of humor, to say the least.
            Titanium is the new bling!
            (you heard from me first!)

Comment

I think it's great. He's only an ****ole if he actually <I>tells</I> the kids these things. I doubt he does.
              Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

He's a waste of time.

Comment

ROFL,

I sorta like it

But I'm weird too, and I can appreciate weird humour

As for a waste of time, of course it is, but do people have to spend all of their lives on things that arn't a "waste of time"

At least it is not another boring homepage, sporting uninteresting content.
                  80% of people think I should be in a Mental Institute

Comment

Hey, you know what's the difference between a pedagogue and a pedophile ?

Pedophiles really love children

Comment

Lol, this is great. Thanks Guru, best laugh in a while

Comment

I think the fact that he's an ****ole is the whole point. For example: Love your kids? Prove it by beating them.

It's hard not to laugh at some of this, even though it's so very wrong
                        Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Check out http://maddox.xmission.com/aod.html

Hang on...he's a huge AOD fan and HATES everything else? Is this Gurm's other website?
                          Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

LOL
                            no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

Working...
                            X