Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Apptimizer + Updated Surround Gaming Page

Hey Guys,
    Just updated the Apptimizer and added all the previous games mentioned, also we've updated the Surround Gaming to add more title support, you can check everything <a href="http://www.matrox.com/mga/3d_gaming/surrgame.cfm">here</a>.
    More to come, stay tuned!

Regards,
    "The opinions or comments expressed by me do not necessary reflect those of Matrox Graphics Inc."

Thanks...but...

Hi Rom,

Great work on the appitimiser, apart from the name

However, do we have to download the whole thing every update?

Could it not be done so that only the new profiles are posted? If you keep going the way you are, we'll end up with a 10MB download!
    I understand that the engine may need updating from time to time, so every know and then we may need to do a big DL.
    Life is a ride
    Like days on a train
    Cities rush by
    Like ghosts in the night

Comment

Hey Yxalitis,
      No you don't have to download, i will update the profiles as we see fit until we do some changes like we did in this one, but hopefully the next version will only be a profile update,
      Regards,
      "The opinions or comments expressed by me do not necessary reflect those of Matrox Graphics Inc."

Comment

Thanks ROM...
        Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

Man...would some Serious Sam action be kool

Comment

Yeah - any news on that SS:SE patch? I have heard that they are going for full-on multi-viewport rather than simply stretched surround. Which would be cool.

And iirc, the Serious engine has card-specific optimisations - so we might get a nice performance boost as well if they can do this for the P...
            DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

well, serious sam already supports multiple viewports(in multiplayer splitscreen), so it probably wouldn´t require a huge change in the game to support it.
              This sig is a shameless atempt to make my post look bigger.

Comment

How about building some kind of automatic patcher in the Apptimizer? A small feature that would check matrox site when run, and download additional profile files if they are available.

Comment

Working...
                X