Guess what I did last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess what I did last night

I was invited to EA to do some 'focus testing' for them. After work, I drove about 20 miles to an EA site where they brought me into this little corner room with 6 PS2 stations, 3 Xbox stations, and 2 PC stations. They sat me down at the PC station(what I asked to test), gave me a beta disc of 007: Nightfire(out next month), and asked me to test a harder mission. I started off by answering about 10 questions, then they had my play the game for 20 minutes. I answered 10 more questions, play the game another 20 minutes and finished off the question list.
    At the end, I got to pick any EA game of my choice just for giving my 2 cents I think they are going to call me back for some more testing. Everytime I do this, I get to pick one free game. It was a blast though. They had standard Dell systems with GF4Ti's in them. The monitors were LCDs. In all honesty, the response time of the redraw was so horrible. If you have sensitive eyes like I do, steer clear of LCDs for gaming.
    The game sucked! It was just another FPS with lame AI characters, typical 'find the key and find the door' situations. The only shred of decency was the fact that I had to do everything without killing people for a change. The characters were so stupid. I could litereally get as close as 5 ft behind them before they would notice me. Needless to say I was very critical on the review and basically slammed the game. anyway, thought I'd share my experience.

Dave
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

I thought you where gonna say you got laid last night
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Originally posted by GT98
      I thought you where gonna say you got laid last night
      Nah, that was the night before Being married has it's advantages.

Dave
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Well since you slammed the game you won't get any invites.
        Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Ok guess what I did last night?
          The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
          If only life were as easy as you
          I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
          I would still get screwed

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
            Ok guess what I did last night?
            hehe, Gee, I wonder?

Comment

Sleep?
              But we named the *dog* Indiana...
              My System
              2nd System (not for Windows lovers )
              German ATI-forum

Comment

Guess what I haven't done since my gf went to Newfoundland for a week to visit her grandparents? Now guess what I'll be doing Saturday?
                Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Originally posted by agallag
                  Guess what I haven't done since my gf went to Newfoundland for a week to visit her grandparents? Now guess what I'll be doing Saturday?
                  Wanking it?

Comment

I may not get to test games... but... I got laid last night... and the night before that... and the night before that... and well, that was the night I met this girl, so
                    Look, I know you think the world of me, that's understandable, you're only human, but it's not nice to call somebody "Vain"!

Comment

Is that all..., I figured you finally found out how the wife can suck golf balls through a garden hose so easily...
                      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Isn't being married cool?

WORST case scenario you get some at least... well, I can't speak for YOU guys, but even on otherwise shitty weeks you get at least a hummer or two, you know?

- Gurm
                        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                        I would still get screwed

Comment

Originally posted by Greebe
                          Is that all..., I figured you finally found out how the wife can suck golf balls through a garden hose so easily...
                          ROFL
                          "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Originally posted by Helevitia

Wanking it?
                            No no no, that's what I'll be doing UNTIL saturday
                            Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Whats wanking.
                              Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                              Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
                              X