Cheap secondary monitor ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap secondary monitor ?

I'm on the lookout for a cheap but good 17" monitor to replace my aging 15" secondary, for now the best bet looks to be the Samtron 76E.
    Any other suggestions or comments ?
    "That's right fool! Now I'm a flying talking donkey!"

P4 2.66, 512 mb PC2700, ATI Radeon 9000, Seagate Barracude IV 80 gb, Acer Al 732 17" TFT

Of course the situation in Denmark might be a bit different than in Norway and your definition of cheap might differ from mine, but anyway :
    When I'm looking for 17'' CRT's I prefeer to try to find a used high quality monitor instead of buying a new one. I've bought my Eizo F56 for 1200,- NOK and I've seen it recently for 900,- NOK now. Which is about 500NOK cheaper than the very cheapest new OEM monitor. And trust me, the quality will be miles above it on your G450...

My two øre

Cobos
    My Specs
    AMD XP 1800+, MSI KT3 Ultra1, Matrox G400 32MB DH, IBM 9ES UW SCSI, Plextor 32X SCSI, Plextor 8x/2x CDRW SCSI, Toshiba 4.8X DVD ROM IDE, IBM 30GB 75GXP, IBM 60GB 60GXP, 120GB Maxtor 540X, Tekram DC390F UW, Santa Cruz Soundcard, Eizo 17'' F56 and Eizo 21'' T965' Selfmodded case with 2 PSU's.

Comment

I agree with Cobos - here in the UK computer fairs are a good place to pick up cheap (but good if you check them) used/ex-demo monitors. About £70 gets you a nice one (and once I have a new desk I am going to pick up 2 more )
      DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Working...
      X