BT anytime not so much anytime anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BT anytime not so much anytime anymore

BT is now restricting users to a max of 150 hours a month or 5 hours a day. Perhaps they should rename it BT someofthetime. If you don't use all the time the extra time gets carried over to the next month.
    Of course the old tatic of engaged numbers and slow downloads is still in place just to annoy you.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Are they trying really hard to piss off their customers
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

They want to force you onto ADSL. Theres also a question whether they'll put a time cap on that as well.
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

I think it'll more likely be a d/load limit cap per day!

Comment

Must be getting close to my 5 hours a day. Those engaged tones are back.
          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Why don't you go ADSL? Is it that much more expensive, or just not available where you are?

AZ
            There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

£24 pounds a month compaired to £15. Plus £60 setup fee plus £100 - 200 pounds for adsl modem/router combo. Of course it also depends if your line can take adsl as well.
              Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

I changed from NTL to BT as I was told that I could get ADSL. Both BT and their website still state that my exchange is ADSL enabled... guess what...
                The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Boo to BT.
                  Titanium is the new bling!
                  (you heard from me first!)

Comment

ADSL is really a different internet experience than Dialup

I have no money to spare, yet I have ADSL. It's really worth the price premium, if you ask me. You can get modems cheaper, have a look at ebay for instance

AZ
                    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Working...
                    X