VideoStudio 6.02 patch released....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VideoStudio 6.02 patch released....

Turn your life’s best moments into stunning movies with Corel VideoStudio! Get creative with drag-and-drop stylish templates, artistic filters, titles, transitions, and the whole palette of advanced editing tools. Get your FREE trial.

Also: after much complaining by both users and the betas Ulead is now providing build numbers, release dates and past patch inclusion documentation when a new patch is relesed!!

The 6.02 patch includes the 6.01 patch changes as well as the CD/DVD burning patch, so no more need to update with those.

Other changes (their wording, not mine);

Major:

1. MPEG.Now Update - The all new Ulead MPEG.Now video encoding engine increases the speed of capture and transcoding of your MPEG video files. (YES, this means it's now using the new MainConcept SDK)

It also improves video quality even more. You will be able to make DVD-ready video up to 46% faster.

2. More MPEG Options - There are now new options in the MPEG encoding panel to let you chooseb etween high-speed or greater quality, or a mix of the two.

3. LPCM Audio Compression - VideoStudio 6 makes MPEG audio when creating your DVDs. Now, with VideoStudio 6.02, you have the option of choosing LPCM audio compression to support a wider range of the older set-top DVD players out in the market. (LPCM is supported in DVD Workshop as of the 1.2 update)

4. Video Filter Optimization - All video filters in VideoStudio 6.02 are now specially optimized for the Intel Pentium 4 processor. You will experience a significant increase in video filter performance on a Pentium 4 than you will on other processors of the same GHz speed.

5. Support Editing for DVD MovieFactory - You can launch VideoStudio 6 directly in DVD MovieFactory when you need video editing functions.

Minor:

6. New support SECAM TV when capturing.

7. Fix audio/video sync problem when editing ADS Instant DVD clips.

8. Add Country Code selection in "Input Source" dialog box.

9. Switch to capture AVI Capture Plugin when creating an AVI project.

Dr. Mordrid
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 6 October 2002, 22:52.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

So when are we gonna get it for MSP6.51a?

--wally.

Comment

Shouldn't be too long.

Dr. Mordrid
      Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Checked the mediastudio pro forum and people are saying the new patch is worse!

Comment

Working...
        X