Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow!!

I looked out the window and saw that it Snowed

It'l probably melt away (it does melt when it hits ground) But its a good sign!

The doomsday meteorologists has declared that we will newer ever get a white winter again due to global warming and that is usualy a good sign that we are going to get more snow than the cities has budgeted for
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Yes it was damn cold today, 7-8 degrees celsius here in the southern part.

Comment

We already got a little snow last Thursday... It stayed for a day, then melted away, but I got a picture
      Temperature is under zero in the nights, so as soon as there will be rain, it'll probably come as snow. I'm currently at Gävle height (but in Finland), I hear at Sundsvall height they already got many centimeters of snow at some point.

Saw some nice northern lights last week too, they're not too common at this height but this time they were pretty strong because I managed to photograph them although I live in a city: Pic 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

Comment

Beautiful pics!!!

Comment

It's still warm here, around 16-18C, no snow for a while!
          Titanium is the new bling!
          (you heard from me first!)

Comment

heh you guys want a little sunshine and temps near 32c?

Well when your sick of it in a couple of months just let me know... I'll probably still be in shorts

Actually I do miss the change of the seasons living here... love fall and early winter weather, it's only when it drags that gets me down
            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

It still gets up to mid 80's around here.
              System Specs:
              Gigabyte 8INXP - Pentium 4 2.8@3.4 - 1GB Corsair 3200 XMS - Enermax 550W PSU - 2 80GB WDs 8MB cache in RAID 0 array - 36GB Seagate 15.3K SCSI boot drive - ATI AIW 9700 - M-Audio Revolution - 16x Pioneer DVD slot load - Lite-On 48x24x48x CD-RW - Logitech MX700 - Koolance PC2-601BW case - Cambridge MegaWorks 550s - Mitsubishi 2070SB 22" CRT

Our Father, who 0wnz heaven, j00 r0ck!
              May all 0ur base someday be belong to you!
              Give us this day our warez, mp3z, and pr0n through a phat pipe.
              And cut us some slack when we act like n00b lamerz,
              just as we teach n00bz when they act lame on us.
              For j00 0wn r00t on all our b0x3s 4ever and ever, 4m3n.

Comment

no snow for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hooray for lizzie moving to warmer temperatures
                www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

I don't want to think about the Minnesota winter...5-6 months of the year...

I look forward to warmer climates in my future, and a temperature controlled one on my future lunar colony....
                  Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Greebe
                    heh you guys want a little sunshine and temps near 32c?

Well when your sick of it in a couple of months just let me know... I'll probably still be in shorts

Actually I do miss the change of the seasons living here... love fall and early winter weather, it's only when it drags that gets me down
                    You live in Florida!
                    The only snow you guys get is inside your freezer!

Comment

I don't even get that, me fridge is a frost free... Boo Hoo
                      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Greebe
                        I don't even get that, me fridge is a frost free... Boo Hoo
                        Go to a hockey game then!

Comment

Snow what the !uck is snow.
                          Can remember when I was five my Father had to carry me to school becuase I couldn't get over the drifts I just disappeared into them.
                          Now we're lucky to see a dusting.
                          Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

My Mum used to live in the Pennines and some of the villages would be snowed in all winter, there would be a celebration when the first person broke through around March. The Snake Pass still had signs that could designate closure last time I was up that way, but I don't know the last time it was actually closed for snow.

Dave
                            Don't make me angry...

Comment

I ride a motorbike so I'm in no hurry to see any snow
                              When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

Working...
                              X