Worlds funniest joke?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worlds funniest joke?

WARNING: better have some REALLY SAD music playing while reading, or it could be FATAL!

Don't say you weren't warned!

Kevin

Yeah they also have it posted on CNN.

CNN

Personally I think that joke to be quite tasteless.
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Two guys are out hunting when one accidently shoots the other. He quickly loads his partner into the pickup and races to the hospital. After examining the victem the doctor says, "You did the right thing getting him here so fast, but he might have stood a better chance if you hadn't field-dressed him."

Sorry.

Kevin

Comment

This was a Monty Python routine.

- Gurm
        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
        If only life were as easy as you
        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
        If only life were as easy as you
        I would still get screwed

Comment

The joke is good, although certainly not the best I've ever heard. But I wonder why Gurm doesn't go off about how useless such a study is

I certainly find it useless.

AZ
          There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Great mind's think alike, Zokes
            It's tasteless…

And quite obvious to
            If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

But I wonder why Gurm doesn't go off about how useless such a study is
              Oh that's easy, he didn't realize he was supposed to.

<B>Hey Gurm! Joke telling is now a sport!</B>

(snicker)
              Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

LOL
                no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

ROFL!

AZ

Comment

Well just can't wait, I want Gurm storming in here now!!!

Comment

The s**t is going to hit the fan
                      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

And now we wait, get comfortable and watch the Gurm show, it should be on any moment now!
                        Titanium is the new bling!
                        (you heard from me first!)

Comment

I don't think he'll come in when we are all expecting him

AZ

Comment

Darn! This pot is not boiling! I keep staring at it, but it's not boiling, can't...take...my...eyes...offf.....aAARRRGGGHHH!!
                            Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

The following were stolen from the Sydney Morning Herald Online :

====================

PATIENT: "Doctor, I've got a strawberry stuck up my bum."

DOCTOR: "I've got some cream for that."

====================

TEXAN: "Where are you from?"

HARVARD GRAD: "I come from a place where we do not end our sentences with prepositions."

TEXAN: "OK -- where are you from, jackass?"

====================

A patient says, "Doctor, last night I made a Freudian slip, I was having dinner with my mother-in-law and wanted to say: 'Could you please pass the butter?'

"But instead I said: 'You silly cow, you have completely ruined my life.'"

====================

"A man and a friend are playing golf one day. One of the guys is about to chip onto the green when he sees a long funeral procession on the road next to the course.

"He stops in mid-swing, takes off his golf cap, closes his eyes, and bows down in prayer. His friend says: 'Wow that is the most thoughtful and touching thing I have ever seen. You are truly a kind man.'

"The man then replies: 'Yeah, well, we were married 35 years.'"

====================

"Two weasels are sitting on a bar stool. One starts to insult the other one. He screams, 'I slept with your mother!'

"The bar gets quiet as everyone listens to see what the other weasel will do.

"The first again yells, 'I SLEPT WITH YOUR MOTHER!'

"The other says: 'Go home dad, you're drunk.'"

====================
                              Look, I know you think the world of me, that's understandable, you're only human, but it's not nice to call somebody "Vain"!

Comment

Working...
                              X