I'm gonna kill my fridge!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm gonna kill my fridge!

My fridge is on the endangered species list from now on!

It emits a sound that worse than a delta at 8000RPM

It already has several knuckle marks, so I guess that previous tenants already tried to kill it
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Do i hear a case mod comming?
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

I'm gonna kill my fridge!
      the words of a cold blooded killer!

Comment

The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

There are some good bts to a fridge - for a crazy class ocerclocker!

Be careful with the freon, though!

RedRed
          Dont just swallow the blue pill.

Comment

ayoub_ibrahim,
            was closest the truth!

The fridge is making a terrible vibrating grinding noise....

So I whaked it!

I't has been quiet since then

But as I said:

I'm not responsible for the knuckle marks

They were there when i moved in!

Hasen't anyone else been irritated by home apliances that produces unvanted noise ?
            If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Hasen't anyone else been irritated by home apliances that produces unvanted noise ?
              My cats just when my sleep is sweeter.
              But that wouldn't count for a home appliance

Neither would this, but I do have a thing with clocks when I want to fall asleep and everything's quiet and only the clock ticking can be heard.
              It's torture I tell you

Comment

Just don't kick it. I kicked a freezer once and broke my big toe.

Comment

You should see my girlfriend!

Comment

In my previous apartment I had this fridge that was otherwise very quiet but always when it turned itself on it would let out a loud and high-pitched "squeal" and then shake and rattle. This would repeat when the cooling mechanism turned itself off. I always woke up to that, even earplugs didn't help

Currently I don't have problems with the fridge, but I bought a new washing machine and it has this loud resonating noise. First I checked that it wasn't in any strange angle and thought it was the machine resonating on the floor, but now I have padded the machine so that it sits evenly but does not touch the floor directly and it still makes the same noise, so apparently the sound comes from the machine itself... I don't think it will have a very long life, good thing the guarantee still applies for the next 1½ years.

Comment

Working...
                    X