Google News...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google News...

I checked out the Google News section for the first time today...so far pretty impressed with it and its varitly of places it gets its news from...but this made me laugh at the bottom of the page:

This page was generated entirely by computer algorithms without human editors.
    No humans were harmed or even used in the creation of this page.
    :lol:
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Google does have an interesting touch of humor.

Jammrock
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

What was it with those pidgeons? I remember seeing a page on google that "explained" how they searched the web using pidgeons... It was hilarious!

Maybe they should call themselves Giggle instead of Google...

Comment

and previously the search for "go to hell" led to the microsoft website being the top choice...hehe
        i think they changed it after this came out in the newspapers.
        Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
        ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

PidgeonRank - http://www.google.com/technology/pigeonrank.html

Comment

hehe..... first in the movies... then in games (pixels) and now on the net ... lol... this litle joke never ends...
            "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Speaking of pidgeons and news, I remember reading an article in the NY Times about pidgeons who would hop on the A train here and ride for a couple of stops

Comment

Working...
              X