Contributors from the Netherlands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contributors from the Netherlands

I Think Ant is in no real hurry to get the money, as long as he knows he'll get it back (never spoke with him, it's just that I think a lot is coming).

So, any Dutch that want to put up for 2005? I'll be collecting until Dec 1st and send it via bank transfer to Ant.

(Ant, would that be soon (tm) enough? and would you let me know account details at that time?)

Nuff said me thinks

Umf
    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

How can I/we contact you?

Martin

Comment

Send me a PM through MURC or an e-mail to umfriend@flash.a2000.nl

I'll be donating Eur 50,- and take the bank charges on top of that. Already have one guy sending funds by mail, donnow how much though. Deadline is now Nov 1st, after that it'll be on its way. Would be fun if the Netherlands became the biggest sponsor (although the one guy is probably Belgium.... ).

Umf
      Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
      [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

I doubt there will be very many Belgians contributing mainly because I don't think there's all that many on these forums.

I'm willing to donate as soon as I get some money. Belgian too btw.
        When I was still a kid, my parents got me a Packard Bell. I've never been happier. Now it's degraded to a foot support.

Comment

OK, sofar two promises, no funds

Cmon BeNeLux, we can make us the pillar of MURC!

Umf

edit: OH MY GAWD! I am now a MURCer... testimony to over 100 useless posts...
          Last edited by Umfriend; 9 October 2002, 08:00.

Comment

Still ain't got no money to spare at the moment dude. As soon as I do, I'll try to figure out how to transfer, email you for info and such.
            When I was still a kid, my parents got me a Packard Bell. I've never been happier. Now it's degraded to a foot support.

Comment

I'll Girotel you 25 E tomorrow (maybe a bit more, depending on financial status )

Martin

Comment

YEAH!

As said, I'll be collecting till 1st of November and then find a way to get it to ANT asap.

Commitment sofar: Eur 75.-

Umf

Comment

OK, Eur 25,- came in from Ees (at least I think it is him...)

With my own 50, that's Eur 75 total from BeNeLux to be transaferred to Ant. I'll contact Ant soon (tm)

Umf

Comment

GR8!

Just had a msg, another 30E is coming from KeiFront. BeNeLux contributions now total 105E.

Umf

Comment

Just had Ant donfirm to me that the $105 was received on his PayPal account.
                      Umf

Comment

Working...
                      X