Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost Recon now supports Surround Gaming

Hey Guys,
    In case anyone noticed, the latest patch adjust the hud in the game so now it supports properly Surround Gaming, the only annoying thing is the text displayed when you kill someone, other then that everything looks great, here's how to get it going, note that this will be added in the Apptimizer on our website soon:

1- Install game, install Desert Siege if you want also
    2- Install latest patch from <a href="http://www.3dgamers.com/news/more/1032904595/">here</a>
    3- Run the game, go to the video options
    3- Change the resolution to 2400x600x32 (i hope people will see this one )
    4- Go to gameplay, uncheck ScaleHud and ScaleMapName
    5- Start a mission, and enjoy it in Surround Gaming!

Regards,
    Last edited by R0M; 25 September 2002, 17:58.
    "The opinions or comments expressed by me do not necessary reflect those of Matrox Graphics Inc."

Just in time for the island thunder addon, thnx R0M!

It looks like surround gaming is really taking shape, every week there is at least one title added to the list!

Comment

Sweeeeet......
      Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

Are you kidding me? Another big title? OMG ROM, you are the MAN!!!!!!
        My "Baby": Shuttle SS51G, P4@2.26 Ghz 533 FSB, 80 GB Western Digital Caviar "Special Edition" Hard Drive 7,200 RPM w/8 MB Cache, 512 MB Corsair PC2700 with Heat Spreaders, Pioneer DVD Drive (w/sexy slot load ), and of course a Matrox Parhelia Retail Vid Card

Comment

The good news that Island Thunder already has these changes which means Ghost Recon, Desert Siege and Island Thunder all support Surround Gaming

Regards,
          "The opinions or comments expressed by me do not necessary reflect those of Matrox Graphics Inc."

Comment

Working...
          X