Asus Customer Support?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asus Customer Support?

Does anyone have a email address or phone number that I can Contact Asus USA to get an RMA for my Motherboard? I dropped an email to an Asus Address back on Saturday that I found on the Asus USA site, but I haven't heard jacksquat back from them yet.
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

I think you have a better chance of exchanging the motherboard via the vendor...

Comment

I sent about 20 emails about a year ago when my mobo died. To this day, I still have not had one reply!
      The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

I also emailed asus a few years ago (4-5) to ask something about my P5A-B and they never replied... :/ Too bad, they make great mobo but don't seem to know the "reply" button of the e-mail...
        System : ASUS A8N SLI premium, Athlon 64X2 3800+, 2Gb, T7K500 320Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb ATA133, Nec ND-3520, Plextor PX130A, SB Audigy 2, Sapphire Radeon X800 GTO, 24" Dell 2407WFP.

Comment

They replied in my case (that garbled bootlogo thing a while ago) but it was useless and I didn't bother asking them for more advice....don't have the email unfortunately.
          All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

Asus is swamped in all directions and I think they have given up on communications. Try this link and ask around.

How can you possibly take anything seriously?
            Who cares?

Comment

Working...
            X